Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 159

lordsfxt:
I don't know what your trying to highlight or not. How would you know what market movers use? I understand renko charts you either don't like it or it maybe it doesn't work for you. Please go to forexfactory forum if your looking for time-frame systems..there's tons of it there.

Market movers use simple daily, monthly, weekly, 4hr, and 1hr channels in combination with fundamentals and simple RSI!

I do not need to go to forexfactory, most people there, with the exception of Steve Hopwood, are as silly as someone that recommends Renko! I made my breakthrough and only here to guide individuals so that they do not make the same mistakes...

With best wishes,

Mike

question about 2 offline charts

I read the entire thread, but you give instructions for 2 offline charts. one is the 2 minute, and the other is the 10 minute offline chart

To be used with one online chart.

My question is: are you only supposed to use 1 offline chart at a time? If you leave the second offline chart on, will it foul everything up?

Alxone:
lordsfxt, i dont understand what Renko system are you using that makes you so profitable. I've tried the xpMA system and the results are really bad for me. Are you using something different or taking profit early? I am confused. Maybe you could post more charts if you have time.Thanks!

i tried the xpma system as well, but the results were quite bad.

I'm a dummie

Sorry, that was a bad question. I had to read the whole post through again, and naturally, the answer was on post 1. I'm a dummie You put the offline chart number in the 3.2 ea. I had to read the program in order to understand it. But I still don't really, fully understand it.

My real, overall problem , is trying to adjust myself to this new, genius idea. That the offline, price movement chart is communicating with the online chart. And that the two work together to move your money.

I can see it working like wholly crazy, but I guess my heart just doesn't want to accept what my brain is seeing.

I just hope they don't make a law against it.

Thanks again, for such a genius system

hoping it will help

Hopefully someone can gain one thing or the other from this post.

I usually have 2 charts of a particular pair always, one to look at main trend and after seeing a breakout, then i'll move to the other chart for entry simple as abc.

Example; set your renko box to 16 and your offline chart 16, the other chart set to 10, 10... making it 2 charts of the same currency pair. Look for breakout on 16mins offline chart and move to 10mins offline chart for entry. I'll post a pic of what im saying. Pix speaks volumes.

Files:
to_post2.gif  22 kb
to_post.gif  18 kb

kol8701:
Hopefully someone can gain one thing or the other from this post.

I usually have 2 charts of a particular pair always, one to look at main trend and after seeing a breakout, then i'll move to the other chart for entry simple as abc.

Example; set your renko box to 16 and your offline chart 16, the other chart set to 10, 10... making it 2 charts of the same currency pair. Look for breakout on 16mins offline chart and move to 10mins offline chart for entry. I'll post a pic of what im saying. Pix speaks volumes.

Can you elaborate at what point do you do this? The time frames are different on both charts.

Mr Nims,

Can you please send me the optional indicators you mentioned to antojoseph@yahoo.com . Looks like this Renko system is very intresting.

Regards

Anto

mr nims scam

In my opinion it is very simple issue about mr nims.this guy never made any money with his system and he created a system,so he can attract new people and than take the money from those poor guys.I did try his system in the past couldn't make any money,also talked to mr nims,he said that his system is not the best because the risk is too high 3:1 meaning for every 10 pips you put 30 pips in risk,this is not the best way to win.i never seen any person who made money with this system ,i have been also in a chat room and everything was about renko .the leader in this chat room was mr nims. we had almost 90 people in this room,not even 1 person was able to make money in the long run.this is by itself telling me and you guys something about this system.so bottom line is ..if you want to waste your time than try this system.if you want something better search for other things.i would like to mention that i have nothing against mr nims ,and i never gave him any money to trade for me (just didn't trust this guy from the start).but i know some people from the chat room who gave him money and never seen any cent back.bottom is ..if you want to waste your time than try this system if you don't want than go and look for a better system.

egaalh:
In my opinion it is very simple issue about mr nims.this guy never made any money with his system and he created a system,so he can attract new people and than take the money from those poor guys.I did try his system in the past couldn't make any money,also talked to mr nims,he said that his system is not the best because the risk is too high 3:1 meaning for every 10 pips you put 30 pips in risk,this is not the best way to win.i never seen any person who made money with this system ,i have been also in a chat room and everything was about renko .the leader in this chat room was mr nims. we had almost 90 people in this room,not even 1 person was able to make money in the long run.this is by itself telling me and you guys something about this system.so bottom line is ..if you want to waste your time than try this system.if you want something better search for other things.i would like to mention that i have nothing against mr nims ,and i never gave him any money to trade for me (just didn't trust this guy from the start).but i know some people from the chat room who gave him money and never seen any cent back.bottom is ..if you want to waste your time than try this system if you don't want than go and look for a better system.

Because you personally can not figure out how to use the system........... does not mean that others can not use it. Your criticism is based on the fact that you have not learned yet how to trade and are blaming someone else.

kneal:
Can you elaborate at what point do you do this? The time frames are different on both charts.

When there is a breakout from the channel on 16mins offline chart, you simply switch to 10mins offline chart to look for your entry, it would have stacked up correctly and perfectly for your entry on the 10mins offline chart.

Look it like this the 16mins offline chart as 4hours chart and the 10mins offline chart as 1hour, so the main thing im doing is first check on 16mins offline chart(4hours) for the main trend then enter on 10mins offline chart(1hour).

Reason: