Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 80

TO: bujal38

thanx alot for your valuable post. I tried to use the Stochastic as a fillter to determine the possible exact entry point in 5,3,3 but it was very fast. I think that a trader should predetermine the high & low of the previous day, then tries to predict the possible high & low of the current day from looking at the daily TF with of course adding the Stochastic for identifiying oversold & overbought areas. This might provide much more safer entery ponints & low risks.

That's what I think

BK

Enter

As i promiss i'm posting the competicion betwen entry on signal and on next open bar past signal. I made backtest of both entry from january 2007 till now. I think, the best one is Bear's entry by basic rulles.

It is not about EA, it is about polemic if enter in trade on signal by Bear or on open new bar. Thing, we past one part of polemic the good one trade system. Statement show that has realy good rulles and it is mostly about getting to use to it.

Hope it helped,

Marko

If will Bear interest for, i can do some optimalising of ZigZag's, but need to know witch TF and curencies is interested. (cause take huge time to do it)

bkoori:
TO: bujal38

thanx alot for your valuable post. I tried to use the Stochastic as a fillter to determine the possible exact entry point in 5,3,3 but it was very fast. I think that a trader should predetermine the high & low of the previous day, then tries to predict the possible high & low of the current day from looking at the daily TF with of course adding the Stochastic for identifiying oversold & overbought areas. This might provide much more safer entery ponints & low risks.

That's what I think

BK

bujal38 clearly states that Stochastics 14, 5, 3 works best not 5, 3, 3.

Robert

I think thats 14,3,3 not 14,5,3.

new to thread

i have been following this thread for a few weeks....still using instructions from earlier in the thread and making much better trading decisions..380 pips in last two weeks. Wish you the best of luck turning this into a working ea...definitely would pay for a working ea! Sorry I'm not a programmer, or I would love to help.

static:
I think thats 14,3,3 not 14,5,3.

Thank you for catching that one. You are right, typo on my part.

Robert

Brazenmichael:
i have been following this thread for a few weeks....still using instructions from earlier in the thread and making much better trading decisions..380 pips in last two weeks. Wish you the best of luck turning this into a working ea...definitely would pay for a working ea! Sorry I'm not a programmer, or I would love to help.

Hi, are you trading 1H or 4H charts?

yeah...

nicesurf:
Do you mean that you only take signal when stochastics give the same signal ?

to who ever take the trade today on G/Y, E/Y, you rock.....

how many pips that u already get?

i got only 10. .

why?

because they hit my trail s/l. at that time i m in office. but i still love this style, i m not in to early, i m not in to late, just nice.

i start this month with usd 307

now 411. in G/U only. now on start to play E/Y....

thank you very much to bigbear. you ve show me the cure for stochastic tf 1hr. it is very predictable and easy.

even when the arrow appear, i know it is going to repaint.....(based on looking at stochastic)

once again, YOU ROCK ....thank you big bear...

first trade

My first trade of the week.

gbp/jpy in at 229.02 have moved my stop 229.74

mkt is at right now 230.85

don't want to follow to close on this pair.

worst case senerio would be +72 pips

keep on truckin.

forex11:
My first trade of the week.

gbp/jpy in at 229.02 have moved my stop 229.74

mkt is at right now 230.85

don't want to follow to close on this pair.

worst case senerio would be +72 pips

keep on truckin.

Just a question, what timeframe du you use? And how tight is your original stoploss? I feel that 20 pips as per the original rules is a bit to tight..

Reason: