Emily_v8

Hi friends

Here you can find the best AE that I see until this moment.

This is a product from varios persons like a Kalenzo, fxnewbie, Alejandro Galindo, Newdigital, A lot of people help me for to do this AE.

The stadment you can see is very very good in 90% cuality, but need some more details.

I am tyred to try a lot of new thinks and I think that some body can helpme for finish this stupend work.

Best regards

Files:

cocoracas:
Hi friends

This is a product from varios persons like a Kalenzo, fxnewbie, Alejandro Galindo, Newdigital, A lot of people help me for to do this AE.

The stadment you can see is very very good in 90% cuality, but need some more details.

I am tyred to try a lot of new thinks and I think that some body can helpme for finish this stupend work.

Best regards

Thanks for your kind words, Cocoracas. But I only give a few ideas to improve, while Great Kalenzo give the tool. This is your baby and its a beautiful one. Congratz, big mom !!!

Now lets feed the baby to grow strong and healty. Hope some skilled coders interested in the development of this EA. Unfortunatly I am (slowly) learning to code and due to some health problems I can't be in the pc screen too much time, but I will keep an eye in the development of this EA and the little trading experience I have will be all at your service.

Congratz (again)

Hi,

OrderSend error 134....

Thanks

B.

I have the same error but only since the 207 update

OrderSend error 134....

Cheers

Beno

New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 207:

1. Fixed considering of leap days when setting data in inputs and in Expert Advisor's source codes.

2. MQL4: Fixed error names in stderror.h

3. MQL4: Added optimization when working with strings.

4. MQL4: Fixed processing of literals for date D' and color С' when using them in macro substitutions and in substitutions of custom indicator's properties.

5. Fixed rectangle drawing when setting too large coordinates.

6. Improved vertical scaling of charts using the mouse.

7. In the chart context menu, price levels are set considering the symbol's tick size.

8. Tester: At generation, introduced considering of the tick size for the symbol under test.

9. Tester: At testing, the zero bar of another symbol is always in its initial state (O=H=L=С, V=1).

10. Tester: At optimization, the identical pass results are not shown in the report.

11. Tester: Fixed generation of one-minute data at open prices if the volume is equal to 1.

12. Tester: Fixed tickwise generation of one-minute data if the volume is equal to 3.

13. MQL4: fixed error of counter initialization of Mathrand() at the start of start() function.

The new version of the terminal can be downloaded using following link:

"MetaTrader 4 trading terminal"

Thank you for your efforts and posting this EA.

I will be glad to forward test.

I just want to caution everyone to put very little value on backtest results.

Realtime results can and will differ dramatically from backtests.

I have proven this for myself the hard way; the correct way to test a system is, unfortunately, over months of demo testing.

Beno:
I have the same error but only since the 207 update

OrderSend error 134....

Cheers

Beno

I dont know why

I try in interbankfx mini account in DEMO

with 90% tester cuality and the test are doing with 1000 USD start balance and EUR/USD only this pair

All the settings are default

WNW:
Thank you for your efforts and posting this EA.

I will be glad to forward test.

I just want to caution everyone to put very little value on backtest results.

Realtime results can and will differ dramatically from backtests.

I have proven this for myself the hard way; the correct way to test a system is, unfortunately, over months of demo testing.

This is REALLY thanks for your comment

Emily_v8

Have had no errors and the EA is now being forward tested on IBFX Mini $240 account opening at .06 with the progression .18. Started on GBPUSD then added EURUSD after I saw the modification to the trade by creating a SL and further modifying it as the trade progressed.

Early days and will be interested to see how the EA handles the closure of a progression in profit and a progression against it. The first SL has now been hit and the trade closed but that was a single trade with no ramifications of a second trade in loss.

Initial thoughts suggest that this EA will be safe. Thanks cocoracas for sharing.

GIF attached showing the Journal thus far.

John

Files:
emily.gif  83 kb

cocoracas:
Hi friends

Best regards

hi cocoracas, what method does the EA base on?

Ea

If the ea is using .01 for miro lots, it will not work on some brokers. This will work on IBFX though.

Reason: