Emily_v8 - page 4

fxnewbie:
If you look at the 4 hour chart in gbp-us, you will see at least 3 opportunitys to archieve the above during current year.

UFFF. I dont understand what you say

Now Im working in can work with the same ae in the same account in varios diferents pairs

No obstant, I lose the last version from emily_v8...I dont understand...The results in test was PERFECTLY allways...and now I do some changues and never more give me good results

BBBBRRRR

where are the mistake?

cocoracas:
UFFF. I dont understand what you say

Now Im working in can work with the same ae in the same account in varios diferents pairs

No obstant, I lose the last version from emily_v8...I dont understand...The results in test was PERFECTLY allways...and now I do some changues and never more give me good results

BBBBRRRR

where are the mistake?

I am using the same I posted. . Only changing pipspace. Look at the buy-sell values of rsioma too.

cocoracas:
Thanks fxnewbie you save my live

Now look for this new version

I think is much better

Only need now try that work in varios current pairs in the same time

Try and tell me what do you think

THANKS THANKS THANKS

Thank you !!!

But please be aware of something when backtest. Maybe is just me or there is a bug in the last version of metatrader (I don't think is an Emily problem). For example, i begin backtest from date 6/18 where a clear trend begin in 4 h. TF in gbp-us.

But tester begin opening trades from 2007/4/02 and no matter what I do, mt tester begin the test from that date

Thanks, you save my live

fxnewbie:
I am using the same I posted. . Only changing pipspace. Look at the buy-sell values of rsioma too.

Thanks fxnewbie you save my live

Now look for this new version

I think is much better

Only need now try that work in varios current pairs in the same time

Try and tell me what do you think

THANKS THANKS THANKS

Files:

fxnewbie,

I just redownloaded downloaded MT4 from [MoneyTech - StratedgyBuilderfx] and it was ok until I installed a update over it. Now I need to re-download it and avoid the update window. I think it is a BUG on WHEELS! Did you trade NZD/USD? It made me a lot on a DEMO today! Up about 10k without Emily, in last two days! IMO

hi

i'd like to try the emily_v8 from fxnewbie. can you tell me what is the best pair and time frame for it?

the best time frame and pair

hi

what is the best pair and time frame for this EA? i'd like to try emily_v8 from fxnewbie

mikezone:
hi what is the best pair and time frame for this EA? i'd like to try emily_v8 from fxnewbie

Its not really my EA. Its a kindness from cocoracas to name this version with my nick.

I think you can choose trending pairs you like most, ajusting pipspace according with the pair. I personally like gbp-us in 5 min.

Reason: