Emily_v8 - page 20

What is the base signals for opening the signals

Hi,

COCORAKAS,

What is the base signals for opening the signals ? Channels or RSIOMA.

I am forward testing this EA.

Trailing stop and Initial stop loss is not working. Can you please rectify this problem.Regards

SIDDESH

Files:
no_stop.gif  52 kb

emily_v20-tf15-lotsx1.mq4

cocoracas:
Thanks Granpa

I will try this week

I hope that have a good lack

Regards

How can I manually control the amount of minilots this version trades on the 4hr. It is opening too many lots for my comfort zone, even though it has been very profitable. Could you or somebody modify the coding so I can manually put the amount of minilots I wish to trade. Your help would be very appreciated!!

Dave

<<<

P.S. I found where to change the lots. Look in the program for: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL, or OP_BUY. The next item in the statement is Lots. Force the change to 0.1 for 1 minilot or 0.3 etc, for 3 minilots. You then can choose how much you wish to trade at any one time.

Hello, im testing Emily v18 and i have a question. So far 99% of the time it takes lots of quite accurate scalps back to back for 1 pip profit. Is this the way its supposed to work? Sry for noob question, Im very new to EAs.

great results !!! If you do not mind, what equity percentage do you have for profit and loss set at ?

I close all trades at -600 of equity to protect the account.

probe turbo:
great results !!! If you do not mind, what equity percentage do you have for profit and loss set at ?

I am loving this Emily!!

Using version emily_v20-tf15-lotsx1

However, could someone please program so the EA sets the stop loss automatically when a new order is placed on the outer trend line (usually 15-20 pips away from new order depending on price movement), I am manually doing this evey time a new order is placed with great success currently and is much safer as it stops a new opposing trend eating up your profits.

Settings

I'm attaching the settings I'm using actually.

Note that the account started with $3.000, but the history was deleted, so the statement is not complete.

I started testing the 4 mayors, but noted that JPY pairs were not working as suposed to (the EA opened 3 trades almost together). For that reason, I'm only trading EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

CeroOnda

robp:
Cero, Can you please post your inputs? Thank you.

CeroOnda:
I'm attaching the settings I'm using actually.

Note that the account started with $3.000, but the history was deleted, so the statement is not complete.

I started testing the 4 mayors, but noted that JPY pairs were not working as suposed to (the EA opened 3 trades almost together). For that reason, I'm only trading EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

CeroOnda

please anyone i have question..; "how to put and to use file *.set like emily.set"

thank you

Reason: