Emily_v8 - page 23

I put this ea also on test but it does not open orders at all

robertnicoud,

I again want to thank you for your version of Emily...since I cannot increase the lotsize..i just simply put it on all 19 IBFX pair and its acting like a little conservative ATM machine...I glanced at my balance and it goes up ever so slowly each day....and the float is miniscule, thus far.

I suppose people that have the 100 or so pair at North Finance could have a real busy EA. ...

I wish there was a way to increase the lotsize to be able to throw more money at this...

There is no martingale here with robertnicoud's approach...just a microlot entry following the red trend lines that the EA plots on the chart.

ES

ElectricSavant:
robertnicoud,

I again want to thank you for your version of Emily...since I cannot increase the lotsize..i just simply put it on all 19 IBFX pair and its acting like a little conservative ATM machine...I glanced at my balance and it goes up ever so slowly each day....and the float is miniscule, thus far.

I suppose people that have the 100 or so pair at North Finance could have a real busy EA. ...

I wish there was a way to increase the lotsize to be able to throw more money at this...

There is no martingale here with robertnicoud's approach...just a microlot entry following the red trend lines that the EA plots on the chart.

ES

Which version do you use? (The one I thought it was does 0.1 lots)

emily v.20

It only enters 0.01 no matter what I type in FirstOrderLots. I use maxtrade of 1.

ES

ralph.ronnquist:
Which version do you use? (The one I thought it was does 0.1 lots)

Hmm; I found Emily_v20.mq4 in post #122, but again, it uses 0.1 lots at the least; no questions asked.... perhaps you have a v20-xxx variant from post #yyy ?

I just noticed that there is the 0.1 version and you earlier posted a 0.01 version. Thank you.

May I request an input for us to choose our own lotsize?..instead of it being hardcoded in?

I have avoided this EA until you presented the simple idea of one trade...why didn't I think of that?

ES

robertnicoud:
Attached the results with a lot value at 0.10

The number of trades is variable but the martingale effect not in used.

I think that it is better to used this EA on numerous pairs.

The question I am asking is to know if it is better to close a lossing trade a a level of losses to be determinate or to wait for a reversal ?

Robert

Thank Cocoracas

ralph.ronnquist:
Hmm; I found Emily_v20.mq4 in post #122, but again, it uses 0.1 lots at the least; no questions asked.... perhaps you have a v20-xxx variant from post #yyy ?

I am not sure but in my version there is not martingale effect

only free tu decide the number of trades at the same lot value .1

Robert

Could we just have the lotsize choice? or is that too hard to make happen in this EA?

For those of us using your posted version 20 with maxtrades of one...it would be nice to have a lotsize there in the inputs that we could choose our poison?

Call it the no martingale version and you will open up emily to a whole new world of traders...that do not prefer martingale.

ES

robertnicoud:
I am not sure but in my version there is not martingale effect

only free tu decide the number of trades at the same lot value .1

Robert

ElectricSavant:
I just noticed that there is the 0.1 version and you earlier posted a 0.01 version. Thank you.

May I request an input for us to choose our own lotsize?..instead of it being hardcoded in?

I have avoided this EA until you presented the simple idea of one trade...why didn't I think of that?

ES

I am not a programmer so I try to find a solution with my skill .I am not able to change easily the lotsize.

I think that it is possible for somebody in the group to make the change and share at his turn.

I had the idee of one trade to kill martingale effect exactely a simple idea

it is an idea inside a very good idea with this EA

Robert

Yes indeed. TY

ES

robertnicoud:
I am not a programmer so I try to find a solution with my skill .I am not able to change easily the lotsize.

I think that it is possible for somebody in the group to make the change and share at his turn.

I had the idee of one trade to kill martingale effect exactely a simple idea

it is an idea inside a very good idea with this EA

Robert
Reason: