Emily_v8 - page 24

stace:
I put this ea also on test but it does not open orders at all

if you use the micro version it will be possible that your account does not accept 0.01 lot

Use the 0.10 version

Robert

My account is IBFX....I need more than two choices...I prefer to type my own lot size CHOICE in..

ES

robertnicoud:
if you use the micro version it will be possible that your account does not accept 0.01 lot

Use the 0.10 version

Robert

For people lost with the new version of emily I proposed

You will find attached the 2 EA

Micro lot=0.01 for micro accounts

lot =0.10 for others accounts

The major change versus cocoracas original version is no Money management and no martingale effect.

Hope that somebody will made a good programing of these 2 "prototypes"

Robert

robert,

Please post the part of the code you are modifying to change the lotsize...This would be "childs play" for a coder to add some parens there to accept an input...or whatever they do...

ES

robertnicoud:
For people lost with the new version of emily I proposed

You will find attached the 2 EA

Micro lot=0.01 for micro accounts

lot =0.10 for others accounts

The major change versus cocoracas original version is no Money management and no martingale effect.

Hope that somebody will made a good programing of these 2 "prototypes"

Robert

This is backtest from 2006-01-01 to 2008-02-01. Looks good? bad? What made it lose? I'll tell you. It doesn't use any stop loss or exit indicators, it just sets a take profit and it waits for it to be reached. When the backtest ended it had 3 open positions that was many thousand pips loss. So it relies on the price eventually reaching the take profit.

I think though that this can be fixed. It could use TS for example instead of take profit. I'm a coder so I could fix this. And I can try to make it a safe and profitable EA. But... in the meanwhile I will just soon, wait a few mins . I will edit it so you can change lot size in the settings.

Files:

awesome !

I llike this forum...it is so great! It is rich with coders and testers to prove out methods...

I hope I can do my part.

ES

SimonF:
This is backtest from 2006-01-01 to 2008-02-01. Looks good? bad? What made it lose? I'll tell you. It doesn't use any stop loss or exit indicators, it just sets a take profit and it waits for it to be reached. When the backtest ended it had 3 open positions that was many thousand pips loss. So it relies on the price eventually reaching the take profit. I think though that this can be fixed. It could use TS for example instead of take profit. I'm a coder so I could fix this. And I can try to make it a safe and profitable EA. But... in the meanwhile I will just soon, wait a few mins . I will edit it so you can change lot size in the settings.

SimonF:
This is backtest from 2006-01-01 to 2008-02-01. Looks good? bad? What made it lose? I'll tell you. It doesn't use any stop loss or exit indicators, it just sets a take profit and it waits for it to be reached. When the backtest ended it had 3 open positions that was many thousand pips loss. So it relies on the price eventually reaching the take profit. I think though that this can be fixed. It could use TS for example instead of take profit. I'm a coder so I could fix this. And I can try to make it a safe and profitable EA. But... in the meanwhile I will just soon, wait a few mins . I will edit it so you can change lot size in the settings.

It is exactely what we need TS and SL

or more sofisticate SL based on tunnel?

Thank for your help

Robert

New verison

Here comes my version, after just a few minutes just as promised

Now you can set stop loss, take profit and lots to trade. If you don't set take profit it uses the automatic take profit as it was before. If you don't set stop loss it doesn't use any. I will add trailing stop later.

I also made alot of variables editable in the expert properties so that you all have the chance to play around with them.

Sorry I don't know what any of them mean. I haven't studied really how this EA works yet.

Oh, and you can also set moneymanagement on and a percentage of risk instead of same lot amount every time.

It also works on multiple pairs, timeframes and high chance it does not interfere with manual trades / other EAs. Only if we're unlucky and get the same magic number generated.

Attached is backtest 2006-01-01 to 2006-03-08 with default settings.

Does not profit but it doesn't use any dangerous methods that could wipe out your account in an instant.

And the EA itself

thanks bro, i will forward test now.

SimonF:
Here comes my version, after just a few minutes just as promised

Now you can set stop loss, take profit and lots to trade. If you don't set take profit it uses the automatic take profit as it was before. If you don't set stop loss it doesn't use any. I will add trailing stop later.

I also made alot of variables editable in the expert properties so that you all have the chance to play around with them.

Sorry I don't know what any of them mean. I haven't studied really how this EA works yet.

Oh, and you can also set moneymanagement on and a percentage of risk instead of same lot amount every time.

It also works on multiple pairs, timeframes and high chance it does not interfere with manual trades / other EAs. Only if we're unlucky and get the same magic number generated.

Attached is backtest 2006-01-01 to 2006-03-08 with default settings.

Does not profit but it doesn't use any dangerous methods that could wipe out your account in an instant.

And the EA itself

The EA made a computation based on the value of the account X 0.1

Now the AE is not dangerous but not profitable.

The solution for SL and TP is somewhere in the red tunnel but I thinkthat it is more difficult to develop.

When actual crosses the tunnel in the wrong direction the trade must be closed ?

Robert

Reason: