Emily_v8 - page 21

matsuikenj1:
please anyone i have question..; "how to put and to use file *.set like emily.set" thank you

Save the xxx.set file you need on your pc. When you attach the ea to the graph you see a popup windows with every set. click load button and choose your xxx.set file

Why can't I use this EA on multiple currencies? I have it aatached to GBP/USD and its opening trades and has tunnel lines on chart, but when I have it attached to the EUR/USD chart at the same time it does not draw the tunnel lines or place any trades. What is wrong?

Thanks

emily_v20-tf15-lotsx1

Hi cocoracas can you introduce a money manegement and risk percentage

option in emily V20, so everyone could change it according

with account size.

By the way,

Excellent work

Hi,

i've been forward testing the emily v20 tf15m version.

it looks nice for now, but isn't it the meaning that it takes the profit (of a bought position) at the 'take win/sell' trendline?

(the 'buy'-trendline for a sold position)

it does not do this automatically.

regarding,

joop

Please, tell, which is final version?

jay9170:
Why can't I use this EA on multiple currencies? I have it aatached to GBP/USD and its opening trades and has tunnel lines on chart, but when I have it attached to the EUR/USD chart at the same time it does not draw the tunnel lines or place any trades. What is wrong? Thanks

It takes a little bit for the stuff to appear but if you attach it to another chart the lines and information panel will appear after some time has passed.

Final version is v20 that you can find in page 11 of this thread

how to change lot size to 0.01? and i want only deposit 400. can help me.

I am a little bit confused

I am a little bit confused with all these versions and references to several indicators (RSIOSMA,

Tunel_Bueno_v1, etc.)

Can anyone explain which indicators must be placed in the indicators folder to test emily_v20-tf15-lotsx1 version and if is it necessary to attach the indicators to the chart.

Regards

Help about Tunel_Bueno

Cross:
I am a little bit confused with all these versions and references to several indicators (RSIOSMA,

Tunel_Bueno_v1, etc.)

Can anyone explain which indicators must be placed in the indicators folder to test emily_v20-tf15-lotsx1 version and if is it necessary to attach the indicators to the chart.

Regards

With Tunel_Bueno attached to the chart I see some dots but the expert doesn't open trades. Is this so?

Regards

Reason: