Emily_v8 - page 2

Emily_v8

Looks like this EA will bail out very quickly when in a progression and appears to take into account the swaps when calculating a profitable position.

Looks good, bailing out quickly when in a X3 progression is very neccessary. Must get out asap or the trade will get out of hand very quickly.

Screen shot of the action and result attached.

John

Files:
emily2.gif  74 kb

yeoeleven:
Looks like this EA will bail out very quickly when in a progression and appears to take into account the swaps when calculating a profitable position.

Looks good, bailing out quickly when in a X3 progression is very neccessary. Must get out asap or the trade will get out of hand very quickly.

Screen shot of the action and result attached.

John

Hi John.

Glad to see you here.

I think that increasing the lot space help a lot. Best way to trade until now is increasing the pip space lets say to 30 or 50, and waiting trend definition to place the EA to the chart.

Look at the 1 hour chart first, with SMA 50 to see a clear trend. If the trend is clear, place the EA (in 5 min.) and look if it place the order in the right direction. If it does and there is not big news ahead, leave.

This is basically a trend EA that place counter trend orders if the trade go against. But the bigger profit come from regular TP going with the trend, not from counter trend trades.

Files:

fxnewbie:
Hi John.

Glad to see you here.

I think that increasing the lot space help a lot. Best way to trade until now is increasing the pip space lets say to 30 or 50, and waiting trend definition to place the EA to the chart.

Look at the 1 hour chart first, with SMA 50 to see a clear trend. If the trend is clear, place the EA (in 5 min.) and look if it place the order in the right direction. If it does and there is not big news ahead, leave.

This is basically a trend EA that place counter trend orders if the trade go against. But the bigger profit come from regular TP going with the trend, not from counter trend trades.

Yes, and you can see one think very interesting from this ea. Is a little dangerous, but is very good idea.

is the following

Look, that this EA dont have more that two consecutive loosses... Thats very good, because the AE do this

IF THE LAST TOTALPROFIT WAS MINUS...THEN THE NEXT LOTS ORDER ARE IN 25% OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND TAKE A PROFIT VERY QUICLY.( for this you can see in backtest that some times dont have enought money for open traders) Is dangerous, I know but is working good.

Is for this reason that the ea in backtest do some times very good profits.

fxnewbie:
Hi John.

Glad to see you here.

Hi again fxnewbie

I liked your change for Emily.

Can you post here this new version?

Thanks in advance.

See you soon in Polinesia Island

cocoracas:
Hi again fxnewbie

I liked your change for Emily.

Can you post here this new version?

Thanks in advance.

See you soon in Polinesia Island

Not real changes.

Just engaging the trade from the begining of the up trend in 1 hour TF, with pipspace 30 and other little changes.

If you place pipspace less than 30 you probably get more profit, but i prefer that value coz that way I can have more time to close the trade manually if things went in wrong direction in 1 hour TF.

Anyway, always watching carefully the drawdown. But 400% profit in one month is good, isn't it?

Files:

fxnewbie:
Not real changes.

Just engaging the trade from the begining of the up trend in 1 hour TF, with pipspace 30 and other little changes.

If you place pipspace less than 30 you probably get more profit, but i prefer that value coz that way I can have more time to close the trade manually if things went in wrong direction in 1 hour TF.

Anyway, always watching carefully the drawdown. But 400% profit in one month is good, isn't it?

WAW IS TOO MUCH

I think the next week we can try in really accoun and the bahamas island will be more really JEJEJEJEJEJEJ

PD: How do you control the stoploss???

400% profit with 64% drawdown, right? And no backtest further than 1 month, right?

You still want to forward-test?

Shinigami:
400% profit with 64% drawdown, right? And no backtest further than 1 month, right? You still want to forward-test?

Shinigami:

We are talking here about the best way to trade this EA. If you leave this EA unatended and with little pipspace probably you will have big profit for a while, but then your account will be smashed in a few counter trades in a trend change.

So, you have to constanly monitor this EA, looking to trade with the trend. This can be very rewarding.

Best and safe may be that the EA dont open so big initial lots and have progression with bigger pipspace. I like to see how the EA performs if can close the trades when rsioma change slope too, instead opening counter trend trades. I have made some comments about in Great Kalenzo's rsioma thread. Maybe you can use your skills to improve this version, making safer.

Cocoracas priorize fast profits in little time, but I admit I am a chicken and that scares me a lot.

I forward tested 7, it totally decimated a $5000 demo in a little over 24 hours

It opens positions to large.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
I forward tested 7, it totally decimated a $5000 demo in a little over 24 hours It opens positions to large.

Agree; it needs to take a smaller position or this EA is just too dangerous to use. IMO

Reason: