Emily_v8 - page 27

here is a real scalping account statement

Emily EA is High Profit and High Risk EA

Hi i test it from 2.1.2009 until 6.1.2009 with initial deposit of 2000$ anfter 3 days my money graw up to 23000$ and in 7.1.2009 my account convert to 0.

Best

LarryBrooks:
Hi i test it from 2.1.2009 until 6.1.2009 with initial deposit of 2000$ anfter 3 days my money graw up to 23000$ and in 7.1.2009 my account convert to 0. Best

Gosh! that EA need modification on TP and SL and look for suitable pairs..

The first time it opens a losing trade, it proceeds to try and open a bunch more trades with a ridiculously high lot size, which of course get refused by the server. For example, with a 10k backtest start balance, it does its first 5-10 trades with lot sizes up to around 3; the first trade opened the wrong direction it seems to try and "double up to catch up" and attempts to do trades with lot sizes around 11--which ain't gonna work. I think with a little tweaking though, it can be made to work...hmm...between my "Bloody Wanker's" great money management, magic number, and trailing stop logic (it does at least do those things well, but man does it suck at picking the right direction to open!) and Emily's seeming excellent skill at picking a winning trade...might be able to kludge the two together into something actually useful.

Meantime, I'll at least externalize what internal variables should be externally tweakable and see what we can come up with. I did try setting the stoploss manually but for some reason it seems to change it back to zero. More investigation required here.

Standby.

or one could do optimization for each pair. wiping an account from 23k is a terrible tragedy

CeroOnda:
How do I make Emily trade 0.01 lots instead of 0.8 on a $3.000 account? CeroOnda

Hola! I also want to trade 0.01 lots Did you find the answer to do it?

I love Cocoracas!!!!

cocoracas:
Hi friends

I try this new version of Emily and I think is very profitable.

Remember IS NOT PERFECT YET, but is VERY PROFITABLE

Try and tell me some think please

Regards

cocoracas... I think I want to have your baby!!

Thank you for this wonderful EA, I think is the best thing since whatever was best even before Slice bread.

One thing i Would like is to trade on 0.01 lots since my initial money is not great. Well give me a month and then... ill have enough. also it will be great if it had a magic number, also to have the option of sell and buy. with the magic number, I believe you can set it up and go on holidays for a year or two and I am confident that you'll have a mint in your account.

I have set it to take 10 pips profit and it hasn't lost a trade yet. and only had three drawbacks that took me up to 1.80 lot. I wanted to set the profit to 200 pips and set a trailing stop of 5 - 125 pips but unfortunately the trailing stop comes up at about 80 pips.

Can you imagine.... you can even trade the news with it, Let me know if you got a commercial version of it I am sure I'll buy it.

I have regain confidence on EA's

thanks again

and keep the good work

bOsO400

I am going to look for you on Skype

Emily

Does anyone still use this EA?

If so, can you tell what pairs and settings.

What to use for:

Pips

AllBars

BarsForFract

flatCriteria

Procent_Stop

ChannelAlert

SlopeAlert

Has anyone made it work for an account size of $10000

Can it trade 0.1 lots? Seems the bigger the starting deposit the bigger the number of lots.

thanks for your help, Dave

Reason: