Emily_v8 - page 25

The indicator-based SL and TP would be awesome!

The instances of slope and breach would have to be observed by the code...

Good idea robernicoud!

ES

robertnicoud:
The EA made a computation based on the value of the account X 0.1

Now the AE is not dangerous but not profitable.

The solution for SL and TP is somewhere in the red tunnel but I thinkthat it is more difficult to develop.

When actual crosses the tunnel in the wrong direction the trade must be closed ?

Robert

robertnicoud:
The EA made a computation based on the value of the account X 0.1

Now the AE is not dangerous but not profitable.

The solution for SL and TP is somewhere in the red tunnel but I thinkthat it is more difficult to develop.

When actual crosses the tunnel in the wrong direction the trade must be closed ?

Robert

I forgot to tell, the money management there, I added that too, just set to true. Risk is %. 10% risk would start to trade with 1 minilot on a $1k account.

I'm a little confused about something here....Does Emily_V8 use 25% of your account after its last trades close in a negative (loss?) Or is it only the original version of Emily which uses %25 risk after its last trades have closed in a negative? Also, is there a way to disable this feature? Thanks.

cocoracas:
IF THE LAST TOTALPROFIT WAS MINUS...THEN THE NEXT LOTS ORDER ARE IN 25% OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND TAKE A PROFIT VERY QUICLY.

Does this apply to Emily_V8? I have been forward testing Emily_V8 (on the first post) and when it closes out losing trades, it doesn't risk 25% of the account. In fact, it risk less since there is a slightly smaller balance in the account.

Question

Hello. Is there a description of the variables used in Emily?

Also I see the variable pipspace mentioned in several posts but I don't see it in the EA. Was that removed? I'm using the latest version in post 1. thanks

Not a real description of all inputs. There are some explanations about some variables in the thread.

is there trailing stop or stop loss?

Hi...

pls i'm newbie here,

about stoploss & trailing stop have this tried some action?

btw pls advise me to create EA modif from emily.

for sample if the 2nd open open position still wrong then in 3rd transaction plan to select oposite position twice or 3 times more bigger from the 2nd lots.

Create EA compile from indicator

hi..

how to create EA combine from indicator as initiator?

learning from historical bar.

parwyzee:

btw pls advise me to create EA modif from emily.

Do you know how to code?

astuce !

Isugest you to use the Swiss army EA in addition to manage the stoploss.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

Robert

Files:
Reason: