Emily_v8 - page 18

RSIOSMA Indicator and Trading Time

Hello Cocoracas,

i must put RSIOSMA indicator in Emily_v20, or just run Emily_v20 along without RSIOSMA indi ? if i must run Emily with RSIOSMA indi where i can get the indi ? if you have please attach in this forum so i can download it.

one more question, if i trading just for New York Exchange time, can i get open trade for this time only ? or i must run my computer with Emily for 5 days trading, or i can just trading in NY time only ?

thanks for your kindness.

regards

jimmy

jimmyjembrong:
Hello Cocoracas,

i must put RSIOSMA indicator in Emily_v20, or just run Emily_v20 along without RSIOSMA indi ? if i must run Emily with RSIOSMA indi where i can get the indi ? if you have please attach in this forum so i can download it.

one more question, if i trading just for New York Exchange time, can i get open trade for this time only ? or i must run my computer with Emily for 5 days trading, or i can just trading in NY time only ?

thanks for your kindness.

regards

jimmy

You must trading 24 hours

And the indicator for Emily_v20 you can take here

I make some modifications, but is working good in 15M TF

Regards

Files:

Scalping Broker:

chrisstoff:
Hi Prasxz,

If you found a reliable MT4 broker that allows scalping without any restrictions, would you please notify me. I have been looking for such a broker for a while but I have not found the right one yet.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Have you heard of this Broker? Looks like Scalping is no problem here. IMO

SGB - Broker that allows scalping: - MT4 acct. or ECN Platform:

Swiss Global Broker Products and Services

What pairs do you run this on? (I ran this earlier and it blew up my demo acct' perhaps this has evolved?...I am willing to test again)

ES

cocoracas:

Regards

Thanks Cocoracas

cocoracas:

Regards

Thanks Cocoracas, i just put Emily_v20 in my computer and working open 4 until 5 position. but still have loss. so the computer i let run in a whole day to view the performance. i will report the performance tomorrow ...

thanks

regards

jimmy

ut2DaMax,

Thank you for the answer.

Yes, I know about them and did a due diligence as well. I am still thinking about getting into a contract with them though, because their client account agreement is not that favourable and their share capital is quite low comparing the US standard. As SGB they are quite young.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

ut2DaMax:
Have you heard of this Broker? Looks like Scalping is no problem here. IMO

SGB - Broker that allows scalping: - MT4 acct. or ECN Platform:

Swiss Global Broker Products and Services

Sнara

Hi

On adjustments: (for those who to extort archive)

Sara

Good afternoon

How do I make Emily trade 0.01 lots instead of 0.8 on a $3.000 account?

CeroOnda

giapel:
hi,

this in my statement using emily 20 tf15 m from last week

giapel

Hi Giapel,

Your chart is very impressive.

What pair(s) did you use Emily v20 on? I tried it with EURUSD on a NorthFinance demo account with not much success...

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Reason: