The Only Pivot - page 260

Closed out of buy trade for+51 pips. We got enough retracement from the sellers to close in profit. Now we are waiting for new sellers to jump in and drive the price down, which will give us a sell signal.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am in long @ 196.05 using David's EA v1.9. Not crazy about a buy today, but you never know what the sellers will do. Maybe some of them will cash-in their shorts, which will retrace the market back up? Again, we stick with the rules and take all signals. TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Closed out of buy trade for+51 pips. We got enough retracement from the sellers to close in profit. Now we are waiting for new sellers to jump in and drive the price down, which will give us a sell signal. TimeFreedom

cool TF, HIT and RUN

Candlestick and Fibbonachi

and focus at one pair

Files:
candlestick.gif  29 kb

We have a sell signal and I am short @ 197.12. Most likely the markets will be choppy/ranging since most countries observe Good Friday. You may want to close whenever you see a small profit.

TimeFreedom

We have a reversal buy signal and I am long @ 197.34. Closed sell trade for -47 pips.

TimeFreedom:
We have a sell signal and I am short @ 197.12. Most likely the markets will be choppy/ranging since most countries observe Good Friday. You may want to close whenever you see a small profit. TimeFreedom

Closed out of buy trade for +51 pips. Done for the day.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a reversal buy signal and I am long @ 197.34. Closed sell trade for -47 pips.

TF, what is the running P/L count this month for you?

This months results are not too bad with approx. -360 pips. Months not over yet. All we need is two good trade days and we can recover form most of the loss.

TimeFreedom

jbfx:
TF, what is the running P/L count this month for you?

@ David;

We have a small problem now since IBFX started trading on Sundays at 1:00 instead of 00:00 GMT today. The EA opened a buy trade as soon as IBFX started trading at 1:00 since it's hard coded to do this.

Can you code an external boolean variable for the Daytime Savings Time (DST), which will allow us to set it to true now and the EA will open orders at 2:00 instead of 1:00 GMT?

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
@ David;

We have a small problem now since IBFX started trading on Sundays at 1:00 instead of 00:00 GMT today. The EA opened a buy trade as soon as IBFX started trading at 1:00 since it's hard coded to do this.

Can you code an external boolean variable for the Daytime Savings Time (DST), which will allow us to set it to true now and the EA will open orders at 2:00 instead of 1:00 GMT?

Thanks in advance,

TimeFreedom

I think the problem was due to easter they didn't open as early today. I show the server time is still the same, and equal to GMT time.

But if you want to open 1 hour later, you can just change the start time to 1. That way it will use 1:00 server time as the start time, and open the first trades at 2:00 server time

Reason: