The Only Pivot - page 266

We had a sell signal and I was short @ 197.34. Sell trade was stopped out for -150 pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Buy trade was stopped out for -150 pips. TimeFreedom

Got the buy signal and hit my 25pips.

PriceSeries.mqh

Hi guys, some of you may need PriceSeries.mqh in your expert/include folder to use the BrainTrend1StopLine in David's OnlyPivot EA 2.0

I've attached below.

Files:

a little help

Hi guys,

I've ran the previous versions of the OnlyPivot EA 1.7, 1.8, 1.9 and the recent 2.0 but the EA has never executed a buy or sell and I've waited for days, I've tried to load the template with all the indicators to check the manual entry, the EA doesn't enter at all even if the indicator arrow shows up for entry, whether it is in default, weekly, braintrade setting etc.. nothing

I'm using northfinance, I've tried the default settings with the 0-17 timing, NF is GMT +2 broker so I've tried 2-19 timing. Absolutely nothing.

I've tried looking in my journal and the EA with indicators are loaded successfully, however there is an error called "Old Tick" (see image)

Please advise would be nice. Thanks

Files:
journal.jpg  85 kb

Need to know...

Hi guys, I has been a quite long time since my last post. You guys are great...n those spirit make this thread so great. A few days ago while wandering around the net, I found this indicator. After trying it for a while using my demo account, it looks good...it can be used with all pairs and using 30m timeframe....which could be a lot of trades everyday.

It is very simple...just copy n paste it in the indicator folder of your MT4, drag it into the chart n...just wait for the BLUEor RED Star.

BLUE star...open BUY

REDstar....open SELL

(the bad thing is you have to open trade manually based on the INDICATOR.

So I do hope Mr David will look at it and come out with a very simple EA which open BUY when the BLUE star appear and open SELL whenever the RED star appear.

Or anyone who know how to code EA based on that indicators.

Okay guys...keep up your great work!! May God Bless you all!!!

Regards

9w2ymz

Files:
eko.ex4  7 kb

Hey 9w2ymz!

I recommend you to read CatFx thread (one of the best, oldest and biggest on this forum). This EKO indicator is nothing else like Nina step ma stoch modified indicator. First version of this indicator was created by Igorad (it was histogram) then i modified it a little, and then some other people, and the result was exactly the same as EKO. So I think that guys from best - forex - signal . com used this indicator, just renamed it and now they are selling this as their product LOL

Files:
eko_stolen.jpg  23 kb

Kalenzo:
Hey 9w2ymz! I recommend you to read CatFx thread (one of the best, oldest and biggest on this forum). This EKO indicator is nothing else like Nina step ma stoch modified indicator. First version of this indicator was created by Igorad (it was histogram) then i modified it a little, and then some other people, and the result was exactly the same as EKO. So I think that guys from best - forex - signal . com used this indicator, just renamed it and now they are selling this as their product LOL

thanks for the info...i feel like i have been cheated by the guys who claim it as his program...

Anyway...I still hope someone could code an EA which open trade based on the signal given by this indicators

regards

9w2ymz

9w2ymz:
thanks for the info...i feel like i have been cheated by the guys who claim it as his program...

Anyway...I still hope someone could code an EA which open trade based on the signal given by this indicators

regards

9w2ymz

An EA can only be coded using this indicator only if one has the source.

et_phonehome_2:
An EA can only be coded using this indicator only if one has the source.

oo actually i do not that...n sorry to ask...what did you mean by the source? I still struggling to understand term used in forex disscussion. Need to learn more..

Regards

9w2ymz

9w2ymz:
oo actually i do not that...n sorry to ask...what did you mean by the source? I still struggling to understand term used in forex disscussion. Need to learn more..

Regards

9w2ymz

In order to write an EA which checks against another indicator, the source code is required of that indicator to incorporate some of the logic. There is no way to write an EA based upon the visualization of the indicator on the chart. It is something I had at one time inquired also.

Reason: