The Only Pivot - page 254

Yes, MTP will manage manual open trades and the EA will automatically open and manage trades. If you read my previous message I mentioned that you are using a different broker. I use IBFX.

TimeFreedom

nakashima.tadayoshi:
Hi TF, thanks for reply. I have loaded original from your signature, still no buy signal. Maybe my broker. Are you using the interbankfx? because broker timezone is different on that, all other broker demo i try have not the buy signal.

Please can u tell me different between the mtp 1.7 ea and david 1.9 ea

mtp = manage manual trade and david = auto trade ??

Many thanks.

We have a buy signal and I am long @ 206.00.

TimeFreedom

Buy trade was stopped out for -150 pips and we now have a reversal sell trade and I am in @ 205.33.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am long @ 206.00. TimeFreedom

how to iinstall updated EA

Hi all,

I am puzzled with it now.

For perfect results, which updated EA can I use to get better profit.

How to install it in MT4 normally

tks for any help

ele

Closed out sell trade in profit, +160 pips. We are +10 pips for the day...better than losing pips.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
Buy trade was stopped out for -150 pips and we now have a reversal sell trade and I am in @ 205.33. TimeFreedom

Perfect results? Download David's EA v1.9 from link #5 and copy to \\experts folder and also copy the preset from here to \Broker Name]\experts\presets folder. Start your platform and load the EA presets and off you go.

TimeFreedom

ele:
Hi all,

I am puzzled with it now.

For perfect results, which updated EA can I use to get better profit.

How to install it in MT4 normally

tks for any help

ele

TF,

I left it working since yesterday, but still not a single trade. I'm using v1.9 EA and I have already pasted the set file you mentioned above to c:\program files\interbank\expert\preset then ran mt4 and dragged the EA onto the H1 GBPJPY chart. The smilely face suggested that all is okay. Still no trades.

Hava I missed something?

We have a buy signal and I am long @ 205.02 & 204.98 using David's EA v1.9.

TimeFreedom

You have to load the preset settings into the EA. To load the presets settings into the EA double-click on the EA smiley face, click on Inputs tab and click on the Load button, then select the preset file you copied.

TimeFreedom

zorak:
TF,

I left it working since yesterday, but still not a single trade. I'm using v1.9 EA and I have already pasted the set file you mentioned above to c:\program files\interbank\expert\preset then ran mt4 and dragged the EA onto the H1 GBPJPY chart. The smilely face suggested that all is okay. Still no trades.

Hava I missed something?

Thank you

TimeFreedom:
Perfect results? Download David's EA v1.9 from link #5 and copy to \\experts folder and also copy the preset from here to \Broker Name]\experts\presets folder. Start your platform and load the EA presets and off you go. TimeFreedom

Dear sir,

Great to run such perfect EA,can it run for each pair in my MT4 INCLUDING oils,stocks,gold?

To prevent drawdown and wipsaws,which updated should I still download from you?

One stupid question:will the EA run if I power off my computer and MT4 software.

tks for so much help

ele;

Reason: