EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 961

oleniknik:

Hi .... I'm just observing.

I can't really say anything about the levels ... But the indicator ... Hourly in the sales but with a possible small correction (judging by the location of the 4H indicator so far small) ... 4H as said in the net sells and here on the daily is not so simple .... If sell long at first glance early ... it is still possible to go back after the upside ... but now it is also in the sales but for a correction ... these are my thoughts ... but weekly and monthly TF are purely in the buy zone .... so think about how long you are going to sell it for ... if for a few days I would probably sell too but with caution ... with control so to speak ...

Here's one with levels

control levels marked ... for now most likely will be a test of 0.9400 - 9450 ... and there are always two options ... there we will see ...

I closed the sells on Friday at the lows, now I am waiting for a small pullback and will sell again.....

Good afternoon.

Tried to imagine the price movement, within the coming week. ...))))

Zet:

Good afternoon.

Tried to imagine the price movement, within the coming week. ...))))

And no coughing for you. I'm expecting a serious upside. Technically. Fundamental analysis introduces some uncertainty. Imho, all this beautiful picture may be blurred and somewhat drift to the right. Well and there is a "horrible" option outlined by Forte and comrades. I vote for yours, but I am not going to insist.

tara:
And don't you cough. I have an expectation of some serious uplift. Technically. Fundamental analysis introduces some uncertainty. Imho, all this beautiful picture may blur and somewhat drift to the right. Well and there is a "horrible" option outlined by Forte and comrades. I vote for yours, but I am not going to insist.

See for yourself, a diverging wedge is forming (so it seems to me), I think you know what a wedge is and its consequences. Besides, we are approaching a critical level, everything will soon become clear....))))))))

Not my option, all analytics on the internet has several alternatives. One is voiced by me, another alternative is voiced by comrades.....)))), that's all, but I think the alternative presented by me, the alternative, is a bit more right wing ( part of the reasoning for this, I gave above)....))))))

Zet:

See for yourself, a diverging wedge is forming (so it seems to me), I think you know what a wedge is and its consequences. Besides, we are approaching a critical level, it will soon become clear....))))))))

Maga, we see the world differently, but somehow, we see it similarly. I guess we have different paths, but the same outcome looms. Personally, I like that.

tara:
Maga, we look at the world differently, but somehow, we see it similarly. I guess we have different paths, but the same result looms. Personally, I like that.

....)))))) You couldn't have said it better.

tara:
Maga, we look at the world differently, but somehow, we see it similarly. I guess we have different paths, but the same outcome looms. Personally, I like that.
Yes yes - ALL will have the same result...

Zet:

See for yourself, a diverging wedge is forming (so it seems to me), I think you know what a wedge is and its consequences. Besides, we are approaching a critical level, it will soon become clear....))))))))

I don't think so.... I think the flag will work out to 1.26 and then we'll see....

basile:
i don't think so.... i think the flag will work out to 1.26 and then we'll see....

Wedge_is a wave model, with its own signs and properties, what does this have to do with the flag?

I've made my point, and I'm not insisting on anything. I, seek to move with the price, and frankly, I do not care where it goes, and where it turns, I will in any case, know what to do.....))))))

Reason: