The Only Pivot - page 258

TF,

On what basis do you set your TP (take profit)? Why do you have different TP on different trades? Sometimes +50 pips, other times +160 pips?

Wow David's EA is already version 1.9. Many thanks to David and TimeFreedom. I am still using version 1.5 and it didn't generate long entry this morning (brain filter is set to true).

This is my first post in this thread although I have been involved with "the only pivot" discussion since the beginning (I live in the same neighborhood with Stevenali and we have a small trader's club here).

Please read the last link in my signature, which will explain my MM.

TimeFreedom

bibi_dar:
TF, On what basis do you set your TP (take profit)? Why do you have different TP on different trades? Sometimes +50 pips, other times +160 pips?

What MT4 brokers do you know that have 3-4 pips spread for GBPJPY? I know ODL has a 6 pip spread, but I do not trust them with my money. Oanda has 6.5 pip spread, but they do not have the MT4 platform. I guess we could use MBT Trading, but we will need someone to write a DLL so that we can place orders with MT4.

TimeFreedom

zorak:
Using David's V1.9 EA, 2 lots total profit +164.4

Ain't bad!

TimeFreedom,

Perhapse if we find a broker with a lower spread (ibfx gbpjpy spread= 9 pips). I hear some other brokers have 3-4 pips spread for this pair.

Thanks TF.

What is your initial SL for the 3 mini lots?

What do you mean by "The max SL is -100 pips"

Pardon my newbie-ness

WHC broker has 6 pips spread but they charge $95 for withdraw the money.Also they ues MT4.

Thank.

Please read the post again. I no longer use the 3 mini lot version. I now use the 2 mini (0.20) lot version. I really don't know how to answer what a max SL means. It is imperative that you read the thread and get an understanding of the strategy and it's history.

TimeFreedom

bibi_dar:
Thanks TF.

What is your initial SL for the 3 mini lots?

What do you mean by "The max SL is -100 pips"

Pardon my newbie-ness

TimeFreedom:
Closed out buy trade for +160 pips. This is a good example why we follow all signals. TimeFreedom

Yes.. Accept the lose is Part of this Game

just to remind, never underestimate about support and resistent.. and weekly fibonachi show it clearly

Files:

and never underestimate the free prediction from MIZUHO BANK

Nicole Eliot is the BEST !!!!

Files:
gbpjpy.pdf  157 kb
Reason: