The Only Pivot - page 127

question on kg mom indicator

I downloaded the indicator and it is in my indicators folder but it does not show up under custom indicators so I can put on chart. I was able to download you template and you indicators show up there but when I go to put any of the KG indicator on the charts they are not in the list but they are in the directory. I have seen this occasionally before with a few other indicators but did not know how to resolve this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

about the EA. I am testing i. Sometimes i get a message saying that it can't close the trade.

and the EA don't wait the bar do close do open a order? It is possible to change it? Problably we will got best results.

thanks

matrixebiz:
hiro23:
matrixebiz,

here it is

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177482/page83

Ok, thanks.

How can I run this on multiple currencies with different Magic Number? and what do the settings mean?

Please use it only for backtesting.

Currently I don't know how to code programs that can run on demo & real account but will learn soon.

Don't know by when I can learn it because these days a bit busy.

Please someone tweak and post it if possible.

GmtShift:

Please use this to adjust Open time for each day.

MA_Period:

Look back bars for MA.

MA_Method:

0 = Simple moving average,

1 = Exponential moving average,

2 = Smoothed moving average,

3 = Linear weighted moving average.

MA_Period =2 & MA_Method =2 are the original rule of first post as you know.

giraia_br:
about the EA. I am testing i. Sometimes i get a message saying that it can't close the trade.

and the EA don't wait the bar do close do open a order? It is possible to change it? Problably we will got best results.

thanks

OK.

Let me check when I have a time, thanks!

Thanks for your nice System. I'm still Playing with it to filter false Entrys. Tried to combine it with other Sytems but their entry Points are far to different from yours

hiro23:
OK. Let me check when I have a time, thanks!

and would be god take hallf profit at x pips. Most of times i am in big profit but price came back and end with a loss. would be good take profit at x pips and move stop of the other half to breakeaven.

thanks in advance

i believe somebody got more than 200 pips this three days

stevenali:

Hi Steve,

After reading all 120 something pages.... I started yesterday your trading method exactly as you suggested... and the result : +50 pips GJ and +50 pips GU. All 'd been done smoothly.

The most difficult one is Discipline.... feeling fear and greedy.

Many thanks to you el comandante....

Steve,

I made +243 pips this week , awesome system

Thanks

stevenali:

great, i'm happy to all of you

simplicity in trading

Reason: