The Only Pivot - page 257

I knew something was up when NFP came out -66K and USD was bullish a couple of weeks ago. Didn't expect the Fed's to cut rate on a Sunday though. Not a good sign for the dollar or other countries like Canada, Japan, etc...

TimeFreedom

azjeff:
Hello Timefreedom,

It will be interesting to see how this ea and every ea does this week. Check out the below info I got from another forum.

We are currently seeing an event for history. A few minutes ago the FED

cut rates in an emergency effort to provide some relief to the American

economy. A cut on a Sunday is almost unheard of and shows that the

world’s governments are beginning to take desperate measures to provide

some relief. The Bank of Japan and the ECB will most likely have to

intervene very soon as the failing dollar is going to have a large impact

on their economies as well.

Jeff

First time ok

Using v1.9 ea. sell 2 lots @ 195.79

1st tp 1 lot @ 194.69 = +110

2nd stopped out @ 195.29 = +50

Total tp= +160

There are many version.

The EA is based on which version?

Invicible_kid:
hi guys especially admin / mod,

i think this is the time to move this thread to the "Trading System" section,

we've been wittnessed enough and proved enough this great simple system.

thanks for everybody who still support this system.

You mean - create the section here?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

It may be better to create the section for Pivot/Fibo/DiNapoli/Gann.

Just one section for them.

Sorry, wrong thread

duyduy

Not sure if your question was addressed to me, but I'm using TimesFreedom's set.

Within the EA you can use the Weekly Pivot as a filter, W1F, or the Buffer Filter, BF, or only use the Original strat. with no filters. To keep with the thread I would suggest you use the Original setup with the preset which you can find within my signature. I am not saying the other setups with filters are no good. What I am saying is to keep this thread as organized as possible lets stick to the Original setup.

Note: New members to the forum please read the thread to familiar yourself with the strategy and it's history.

2nd Note: I sound like I own the thread. Hopefully I am being fair in communicating what I think was the original authors, Stevenali, purpose for the thread?

TimeFreedom

duyduy:
There are many version. The EA is based on which version?

We have a buy signal and I am long @ 193.91. Not comfortable with the buy signal, but we must follow the signals.

TimeFreedom

Using David's V1.9 EA, 2 lots total profit +164.4

Ain't bad!

TimeFreedom,

Perhapse if we find a broker with a lower spread (ibfx gbpjpy spread= 9 pips). I hear some other brokers have 3-4 pips spread for this pair.

Closed out buy trade for +160 pips. This is a good example why we follow all signals.

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
We have a buy signal and I am long @ 193.91. Not comfortable with the buy signal, but we must follow the signals. TimeFreedom
Reason: