Terminator Version 4 - page 13

Hi project1972,

just wanted to say "thank you" for posting your Terminator v4.11 here so we can all study and learn from it.

I am new to EA programming, but I can already tell that your EA will be a good model to learn from. It has a lot of experience and techniques that I would like to use in building new EAs.

I am also currently testing TER 4.11 in an IBFX demo mini account ($1000 minimum as you suggest). I hope to learn and understand better the logic behind this EA from this exercise. Also, would like to understand better what you are telling us regarding the cycles of the carry trade currencies and Yen-based currencies.

Also, was hoping that someone who is either live- or demo-trading this EA can shed some light on how it performed around mid-August, when the markets panic'd about subprime.

Thanks again.

::dusktrader

dusktrader:
Hi project1972,

just wanted to say "thank you" for posting your Terminator v4.11 here so we can all study and learn from it.

I am new to EA programming, but I can already tell that your EA will be a good model to learn from. It has a lot of experience and techniques that I would like to use in building new EAs.

I am also currently testing TER 4.11 in an IBFX demo mini account ($1000 minimum as you suggest). I hope to learn and understand better the logic behind this EA from this exercise. Also, would like to understand better what you are telling us regarding the cycles of the carry trade currencies and Yen-based currencies.

Also, was hoping that someone who is either live- or demo-trading this EA can shed some light on how it performed around mid-August, when the markets panic'd about subprime.

Thanks again.

::dusktrader

The EA was update on the first post with improved better safe settings, anyway I want to point that this EA is still not safe at all, it still can have significant risk under fast moving markets.

Unfortunately the martingale concept is flawed from the start and nothing can be done to improved it without turn it in the unprofitable side, one of my demos resisted the last August correction but it did it with almost 20% drawdown. The other demo at NF suffered an equity stop and it loss almost 60% of the account.

The new settings of version A restrict even more the margin utilization and it use a 90% of account equity protection.

I want to point that I DONT USE THIS EA on any of my live accounts I used in the past on mini accounts, but not now, simple because I loss the confidence in the martingale systems.

With this I want to say that you should do the same, If the Author don't trust in his system why will you trust on it ?

That's OK to test on demo and to learn from it but the risk/reward ratio is not acceptable to risk an account with this system

Nonsense.

Martingales are excellent ways to make money. Think about it. What is the best way to define the word Market?

Market - Chaotic non-linear continium of data. That means markets go up and down constantly.

Combine that with the axiomatic statement that the major pairs constitute a pretty much closed system in the financial markets of the global economy. What you get is a 28 pair closed system where when one pair goes up another goes down and where markets are _optimally_ controlled by governing bodies such as Central Bank chairs. I mean you don't see 50% y/y moves in the price of these currencies.

Therefore if you don't over leverage your account and you properly position multiple entries (don't jump the trigger) you can make real good money.

I had two entries on USD/CHF. I went long at 1.1863 and again at 1.1663. Today I closed both with a hefty profit. I got swap due to the difference in interest rate too, so I was more than happy to way till profitable.

I did the same thing with USD/JPY. Bought it at 114.50 when it when down to 111.70 a few months ago when the big market pull back happened. Unfortunately I set my second entry at 111.50 so I just missed a second entry on that pair. I wanted for it to reach 117.50, which it did today. I got lots of swap and a nice pip profit contribution.

I've been using a martingale strategy for about a year now and I have turned a $500 account to $3000 in about a year. I have been lucky, especially in the beginning, there is no question about it. I definitely don't have an answer to how I am going to turn that $3000 to $6000, but I'm working on it.

jet:
Nonsense.

Martingales are excellent ways to make money. Think about it. What is the best way to define the word Market?

Market - Chaotic non-linear continium of data. That means markets go up and down constantly.

Combine that with the axiomatic statement that the major pairs constitute a pretty much closed system in the financial markets of the global economy. What you get is a 28 pair closed system where when one pair goes up another goes down and where markets are _optimally_ controlled by governing bodies such as Central Bank chairs. I mean you don't see 50% y/y moves in the price of these currencies.

Therefore if you don't over leverage your account and you properly position multiple entries (don't jump the trigger) you can make real good money.

I had two entries on USD/CHF. I went long at 1.1863 and again at 1.1663. Today I closed both with a hefty profit. I got swap due to the difference in interest rate too, so I was more than happy to way till profitable.

I did the same thing with USD/JPY. Bought it at 114.50 when it when down to 111.70 a few months ago when the big market pull back happened. Unfortunately I set my second entry at 111.50 so I just missed a second entry on that pair. I wanted for it to reach 117.50, which it did today. I got lots of swap and a nice pip profit contribution.

I've been using a martingale strategy for about a year now and I have turned a $500 account to $3000 in about a year. I have been lucky, especially in the beginning, there is no question about it. I definitely don't have an answer to how I am going to turn that $3000 to $6000, but I'm working on it.

Well, there a many opinions about martingale systems I just posted my humble one, I don't know if I am right or not, I only found that martingale systems can make profit all year round, but there are 1 or 2 panic markets where a martingale system will lose all, unfortunately we can't predict when these types of market will arrive, and when you noticed it the progression is already a very deep level. That's why I don't use martingale systems anymore on live accounts, but if you have a different opinion and you think that you can manage it, the EA is almost bug free and it work as it was designed. Only I want to post that I don't use it, in fact I don't use any EA in my live accounts but manual trading and I am doing fine with it.....till now...

The new settings will try to protect 90% of the account equity, if something goes wrong with the market,

My demo accounts use that setting now, this setting would have prevent the big loss of the early NF demo account I used to test this EA, that account was at over 30% of profit and a 90% of equity stop would have saved it from a major loss without trigger at any other period of time.

Time will tell if this will work or not.

Terminator vTSD-4.11A NIK3_simple_hedge2_firebird2

Terminator with Hedge and Firebird function

Thanks a lot.

Hi everybody. Please advise which version of Terminator works best. Thanks

Hi everybody,

I would like to know which version of Terminator works best of all. Please kindly advise me. Thanks.

Also, I am planning to run some reliable EAs on my live account next month (about USD2,000 at first).

New Digital, could you please kindly advise me of some names of reliable EAs which can consistently produce profits on weekly or monthly basis?

How do you think about Firebird, Goldwarrior, Scalp_net, Daytrading, Farcrab, Farhill, etc.

I have all original versions of Farcrab, and Farhills, and many other popular EAs which I bought before I joined your Elite room. But I don't know the currency pairs they are best used on, and which time-frame is best, because I just collect a bundle of many famous EAs (some are original, and some just have commercial version/no source codes).

I hope you can give me some advice, and if needed, I can send all the EAs which have the source codes for your forward-testing, and studying of their source codes to improve them even much better in future.

Waiting for your further information soon.

Thanks and regards,

James Phuc

With this EA, if we want to run it safely on a tight budget, we can do so on nano accounts satrting from 1c/pip. LiteForex.org is one broker which offers such accounts.

Terminator vTSD-4.11A NIK3_simple_hedge2_firebird2

Oooops... Sorry..

did a checking to Terminator v2[1].0 about a year ago maybe 2

here the results that i got

Reason: