Terminator Version 4 - page 15

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It is sticky thread in elite section: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Read this thread first: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

surfer90
surfer90  

wow whats up with the risk calculation? opens 0.01 lot on 10000$ account at 10% risk? freaky.... or did i miss a setting?

William Snyder
William Snyder  

C.i,s.m.p

Updated Terminator Ea. found from elsewhere, changed out the indicators Ea has 2 strategies first is HMA Sniper with Congestin Index and weekly pivots. The other is MTF Ichimoku Cross. From fwd. testing Ea. it closes orders sepatately like now its on a sell on gbpusd, it was up to 4th progression it closed it in profit, the other 3 progressions in profit now but not quite hit the target. Other features has auto gmt offset for using time filter, and is quite a bit different from other Terminator type Ea's.Please remember this is a martingale type Ea and can be very hazardous to your accouts health so please test before putting it on real account.

Files:
cismp.rar 25 kb
cismp.tpl 9 kb
cismp.gif 74 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Thanks Mrtools,

As I see - the name of the EA was changed to C. I. S. M.P-1.

By the way - I will try to see about it and will forward test it.

But I will need to understand first aout how it works.

So, I will look at this tomorrow.

First question.

If I set USE_INTERNAL_AUTO_PAIR_SETTINGS to true so all I need to set is just ManualGMToffset, right?

For example, Alpari is on GMT +2 now so it is ManualGMToffset = 3, right?

Michael B
Michael B  

Interesting Indeed...

mrtools:
Updated Terminator Ea. found from elsewhere, changed out the indicators Ea has 2 strategies first is HMA Sniper with Congestipn Index and weekly pivots. The other is MTF Ichimoku Cross. From fwd. testing Ea. it closes orders sepatately like now its on a sell on gbpusd, it was up to 4th progression it closed it in profit, the other 3 progressions in profit now but not quite hit the target. Other features has auto gmt offset for using time filter, and is quite a bit different from other Terminator type Ea's.Please remember this is a martingale type Ea and can be very hazardous to your accouts health so please test before putting it on real account.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA settings

I tried to find some settings which is more safe.

It is the pre-set file for the strategy #2 (Ichimoku).

I will continue tomorrow.

I backtested it for GBPJPY pair (as most volatile) and with EURUSD.

What I want to say that it is necessary to use it with 0.01 lot size.

I did not try some advanced settings such as control max drawdown, cut loss settings, trade micro lots and so on.

I did not use timefilter yet.

TTMGoFlat parameter is very good so it will try something with this one.

Anyway - I will continue tomorrow.

Also may be good to use Cut Loss Settings as

- My Money Profit Target as true (500 for 0.1 and 50 for 0.01 starting lot size)

and

- Secure Profit Protection as true.

Anyway - will see how it will be going.

It may be good to find few more settings which are not risky.

-------------

Updated.

I found that if MyMoneyProfitTarget = true and My_Money_Profit_Target = 500 (for example) so EA will make this 500 dollars will stop trading. To continue - it is necessary to start it once again.

Or use MyMoneyProfitTarget = false.

If true so it may be good to estimate the profit in a day and start EA once a day.

50 dollars in a day for example.

------------

Updated.

More good is to use UseAutoGMToffset = false and estimate this offset manually. For example: it is 2 for Alpari now and 0 for IBFX.

-----------

Updated.

Preset file (the settings) for IBFX broer is uploaded.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
newdigital:
Thanks Mrtools,

As I see - the name of the EA was changed to C. I. S. M.P-1.

By the way - I will try to see about it and will forward test it.

But I will need to understand first aout how it works.

So, I will look at this tomorrow.

First question.

If I set USE_INTERNAL_AUTO_PAIR_SETTINGS to true so all I need to set is just ManualGMToffset, right?

For example, Alpari is on GMT +2 now so it is ManualGMToffset = 3, right?

The USE_INTERNAL_AUTO_PAIR_SETTINGS was original pre set settings that were hard coded into the Ea so need to leave this to false because i removed these presets for now but left it because eventually want to replace it with our own preset settings,so have to rely for now on the 2 strategies.The auto gmt offset if true will automatically offset to your brokers gmt time, had it autogmtoffset=true on my Alpari demo and it was +2 so if i want to use manual offset would just set it to 2 or just use the automatic, if you want to use time filters.

ps) BTW I hard coded pivots into the Ea. so it is an easy thing to add them to any strategy, right now they are only being used on the HMA Sniper (strategy#1), but like i said they can be added to any strategy quite easily.

Files:
1down.gif 93 kb
3togo.gif 94 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Well.

So, I am trying to find the settings now.

Found 1 for strategy #2 with 2 variations.

Will continue tomorrow.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
newdigital:
Well.

So, I am trying to find the settings now.

Found 1 for strategy #2 with 2 variations.

Will continue tomorrow.

Sorry Newdigital don't know why i repeated that!!

William Snyder
William Snyder  

New strategy new name

Added strategy #3 it uses Schaff Trend nrp, and Kama with filter, got to dangerous 6th progression once but otherwise all right.Now calling it the very original name Assorted Martingale.