Terminator Version 4 - page 15

where is terminator?

--Thx newdigital--

wow whats up with the risk calculation? opens 0.01 lot on 10000$ account at 10% risk? freaky.... or did i miss a setting?

Thanks Mrtools,

As I see - the name of the EA was changed to C. I. S. M.P-1.

By the way - I will try to see about it and will forward test it.

But I will need to understand first aout how it works.

So, I will look at this tomorrow.

First question.

If I set USE_INTERNAL_AUTO_PAIR_SETTINGS to true so all I need to set is just ManualGMToffset, right?

For example, Alpari is on GMT +2 now so it is ManualGMToffset = 3, right?

Interesting Indeed...

mrtools:
Updated Terminator Ea. found from elsewhere, changed out the indicators Ea has 2 strategies first is HMA Sniper with Congestipn Index and weekly pivots. The other is MTF Ichimoku Cross. From fwd. testing Ea. it closes orders sepatately like now its on a sell on gbpusd, it was up to 4th progression it closed it in profit, the other 3 progressions in profit now but not quite hit the target. Other features has auto gmt offset for using time filter, and is quite a bit different from other Terminator type Ea's.Please remember this is a martingale type Ea and can be very hazardous to your accouts health so please test before putting it on real account.

Well.

So, I am trying to find the settings now.

Found 1 for strategy #2 with 2 variations.

Will continue tomorrow.

C.i,s.m.p

Updated Terminator Ea. found from elsewhere, changed out the indicators Ea has 2 strategies first is HMA Sniper with Congestin Index and weekly pivots. The other is MTF Ichimoku Cross. From fwd. testing Ea. it closes orders sepatately like now its on a sell on gbpusd, it was up to 4th progression it closed it in profit, the other 3 progressions in profit now but not quite hit the target. Other features has auto gmt offset for using time filter, and is quite a bit different from other Terminator type Ea's.Please remember this is a martingale type Ea and can be very hazardous to your accouts health so please test before putting it on real account.

Files:
cismp.rar  25 kb
cismp.tpl  9 kb
cismp.gif  74 kb

newdigital:
Thanks Mrtools,

As I see - the name of the EA was changed to C. I. S. M.P-1.

By the way - I will try to see about it and will forward test it.

But I will need to understand first aout how it works.

So, I will look at this tomorrow.

First question.

If I set USE_INTERNAL_AUTO_PAIR_SETTINGS to true so all I need to set is just ManualGMToffset, right?

For example, Alpari is on GMT +2 now so it is ManualGMToffset = 3, right?

The USE_INTERNAL_AUTO_PAIR_SETTINGS was original pre set settings that were hard coded into the Ea so need to leave this to false because i removed these presets for now but left it because eventually want to replace it with our own preset settings,so have to rely for now on the 2 strategies.The auto gmt offset if true will automatically offset to your brokers gmt time, had it autogmtoffset=true on my Alpari demo and it was +2 so if i want to use manual offset would just set it to 2 or just use the automatic, if you want to use time filters.

ps) BTW I hard coded pivots into the Ea. so it is an easy thing to add them to any strategy, right now they are only being used on the HMA Sniper (strategy#1), but like i said they can be added to any strategy quite easily.

Files:
1down.gif  93 kb
3togo.gif  94 kb

newdigital:
Well.

So, I am trying to find the settings now.

Found 1 for strategy #2 with 2 variations.

Will continue tomorrow.

Sorry Newdigital don't know why i repeated that!!

New strategy new name

Added strategy #3 it uses Schaff Trend nrp, and Kama with filter, got to dangerous 6th progression once but otherwise all right.Now calling it the very original name Assorted Martingale.

Request for indicators.

I want to test this EA, but I am unable to find two of the indicators.

Congestion index and HMAforEA

I have looked all through the site and even googled it, no joy.

If you could repost these indicators in this thread, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Reason: