Terminator Version 4 - page 39

paivarm:
Thanks for reply...

And what about the others pairs?

Do you think everything is fine?

Regards,

My opinion is the following (and it includes trading systems too, not just EAs)

Any ea/system can work good for some time. The EAs completion showed us that. The 3 months the competitions lasted usually brought to attention 4-5 EAs that were more profitable than the rest for the given period. But they were also overloaded : they were made to take maximum risk in order to make maximum profits. And it was no wonder that non (0 - and I mean none) of those EAs could last for long after the competitions was over and people continued using those

The best thing to do is to calculate eventual risk and calculate what would that mean to the account it is used on. When that step is made, come the choice of symbols. We can not use trending Eas on EURCHF for example (since EURCHF is controlled by SNB and is almost always in a sideways market) but EURCHF can be a very good candidate that for an EA that counts on ranging markets and scalping EAs. So, first we (the men) have to estimate what symbol can fall in some category and then do additional estimation what time frame is the best for that symbol and expected market type and only then start using an EA on that symbol+time frame

Unfortunately there is no EA that can replace our decision and estimation : what men can do in a second just by looking at a chart, would take ages for an EA to calculate.

My best advice is to use symbols that are usually asociated with high volumes since those are less manipulated (even though even those are manipulated) and then start evaluating results that can give more insight int a desired expected results

Thank you and regards

I'll put it in a real account then I post here the results

Regards,

paivarm:
Re: Terminator Version 4

I'll put it in a real account then I post here the results

Regards,

Any updates?

Здравствуйте, ни один набор параметров не открывается, говорит файл удален, переименован или недоступна, и так на все советники которые есть на этом форуме!!!

Please be so kind as who in the subject and has the file set , please, share the settings which have tested this EA and the EA polyfitscalper_v1.7.3_nmc.the mq4 files also no set file 

newdigital sir, You should have all test settings I hope big at the big human thanks !!!

Hi guys

Anybody have any idea how to find Terminator EA for MT5 ? I am looking for this great EA in mql5 version.

Hope somebody will help me here. Thanks.

William Snyder:

Hi Forexblasters, yes you need the indicators Absolute strength and Blau eco-jurik in your indicators folder, the fibs are built into the EA.

where are these 2 indicator?

Payam Rahbardehghan:

where are these 2 indicator?

Not sure if the links are fixed try here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177320/page35  or if link not working it's the rar file on page 35 post#341.

Terminator Version 4
Terminator Version 4
  • www.mql5.com
Hello Everyone...

William Snyder:

Not sure if the links are fixed try here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177320/page35  or if link not working it's the rar file on page 35 post#341.

thank you dear friend.

Reason: