Terminator Version 4 - page 30

Terminator EA.

C. I. S. M.P-1 EA version with strategy #2 for IBFX broker.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

It is Metatrader statement:

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

AUDUSD:

The settings for IBFX broker (and for any other broker): see this post.

I am trading the strategy #2 with this EA.

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- the settings for C. I. S. M.P-1 EA is on this post.

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and next posts. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

GBPUSD:

USDJPY:

AUDUSD:

-------------

- Terminator all the versions, EAs, settings, indicators and manual trading as an options: read this post.

- Digital Martingale EA is on this post. This EA is using digital filters indicators. Description of the indicators used - this post and next posts. Digital Martingale-2 EA is on this post. It is improved and corrected version of this EA.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

GBPUSD:

AUDUSD:

-------------

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

GBPUSD:

AUDUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

GBPUSD:

AUDUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

GBPUSD:

AUDUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

GBPUSD:

AUDUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

GBPUSD:

AUDUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

GBPUSD:

AUDUSD:

USDJPY:

-------------

Terminator EA.

H1 timeframe.

GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD.

GBPUSD:

AUDUSD:

terminator_mtstatement_1803.htm

USDJPY:

-------------

Reason: