Terminator Version 4 - page 7

Duplicate Entries Are Occurring

Project 1972,

First I want to congratulate you on what seems so far to be a very well developed EA. I am running your account on a North Finance Demo since 7/14 starting with .10 lots and it has already increased my equity by $939.64

However, I do seem to have an issue which concerns me a little bit with my account. I noticed that starting on the 17th about 85% of the trades are making duplicate entries into the market. So, basically it is creating two of the exact same orders for the same pair. I looked back at your statement and did not see your account ever doing the same thing, but maybe I missed it if it did.

Can you tell me why this may be happening and if it is not correct how I can fix?

Thanks

sharpe7852:
Project 1972,

First I want to congratulate you on what seems so far to be a very well developed EA. I am running your account on a North Finance Demo since 7/14 starting with .10 lots and it has already increased my equity by $939.64

However, I do seem to have an issue which concerns me a little bit with my account. I noticed that starting on the 17th about 85% of the trades are making duplicate entries into the market. So, basically it is creating two of the exact same orders for the same pair. I looked back at your statement and did not see your account ever doing the same thing, but maybe I missed it if it did.

Can you tell me why this may be happening and if it is not correct how I can fix?

Thanks

Not, I never had that problem, it can happen if:

You have the Ea attached to 2 chart of the same pair (Recheck each chart again)

Bad Internet connection or very low upload speed or big delays in the upload.

The Ea receive another tick, recheck the account don't see the order an resend the order again, before the first order is added to your account.

Duplicate Trades Resolved

project1972:
Not, I never had that problem, it can happen if:

You have the Ea attached to 2 chart of the same pair (Recheck each chart again)

Bad Internet connection or very low upload speed or big delays in the upload.

The Ea receive another tick, recheck the account don't see the order an resend the order again, before the first order is added to your account.

Project 1972,

Looks like I found the error. I was maxing out my 2GB of RAM on my server with too many MT4s running. I just remembered that these duplicates trades had just started occurring from one other EA around the same time as this one which I have been forward testing for a long time. It had never happend before but I did add a few more MT4s than I normally have on my server.

Cheers

Very nice screen outputs!

Project1972,

I have to say the screen output information with your EA is superb. I wish ALL the EA's out there were this robust. I've just started testing this EA as of last night, so I'll try to post my results here. I very much like the swap calculation as being an integral part of the trade process. I have suggested this very thing to be incorporated in the Steinitz HAS EA and hope to see it implemented there.

Very impressive right out of the box...thanks for making it available here in the Elite section.

Pipskateer:
Project1972, Very impressive right out of the box...thanks for making it available here in the Elite section.

This EA only use the power of trends and conservative MM, that's all.

The holy grail exist, use a longterm trend following strategies and a very, very conservative MM and you will do fine, unfortunately most people don't understand "Conservative MM" and often they wonder why they need to refund their account.

A retired trader long time ago told me "Become a longterm trend follower, go and take the higher leverage your broker will give to you, but always trade like it is 1:1 leverage, if you want to last in the markets"

When someone tell you that he make 30% profit each month, ask him how much he did on the last 3 years.

project1972:
...When someone tell you that he make 30% profit each month, ask him how much he did on the last 3 years.

That's right.

After few months of testing I am thinking that the level of return of this EA is somewhat higher, and a lower and more prudent MM also can be used.

T.4.11 Observations

For all followers so far a quick recap:

-I am trading this EA on a real IBFX account since 22.06 and so far it has weathered all moves and shows a nice account profit of close to 3%.

-Impressive was the "stand still" and watch move on the latest JPY retreat.

This feature makes me believe that with a proper funded account also larger retracements like last Feb/Mar can be sustained.

-I am using strictly MM and Trademanagement of the EA without any manual interference.

-Since my target level each month is 2-5% , i am leaving the low leverage as is, since my very best advise from years of professional trading is exactly posted already by Project 1972

-I am very pleased with the current DD levels and the Trademanagement.By far one of the most professional ways seen so far.

I will keep posting my Demo tests with a 50% increased leverage as well and hope to be able to finetune and share with the group on certain pairs.

Again .........many thanks to you Project 1972 for sharing this EA.

I hope you keep us updated of any further enhencements.

Janus

JanusTrading:

Which pairs are you trading?

Thanks,

saintmo

IBFX pairs

I am running the EA on all available pairs at IBFX

Current DD 1.08%, closed todays profit 0.45%

Janus

Reason: