Indicator Forex Trading Signal - page 2

nicesurf:
Where is the signal ?

The signal on the top left corner as a text (comment).

When itsn't appear mean no confirmation signal yet.

Try for other currency pair to check is it work or not.

same problem here.. it can't even be attached to a chart. I think something is wrong with it. Do you have the mql4 version of it?

buangcla:
same problem here.. it can't even be attached to a chart. I think something is wrong with it. Do you have the mql4 version of it?

Are your MT4 is the last updated version ?

I tend to think like this till the first post It has not worked a single time with me. And I have latest MT4 of course. Maybe we should be using an outdated version of MT4

buangcla:

bossxero:
I tend to think like this till the first post It has not worked a single time with me. And I have latest MT4 of course. Maybe we should be using an outdated version of MT4

You may replace with this one.

Files:
fts.zip  3 kb

This version is working finally ...

Now tell us haba, what system is the indicator using to emit these signals? Have u used it successfully in the past?

Waiting ur input.

haba:
You may replace with this one.

bossxero:
This version is working finally ...

Now tell us haba, what system is the indicator using to emit these signals? Have u used it successfully in the past?

Waiting ur input.

The current trend signal on the top left corner. You could entry market when

new counter trend signal appear on the top left corner at the same time

frames.

OPEN BUY / CLOSE SELL = uptrend

OPEN SELL / CLOSE BUY = downtrend

haba:
Are your MT4 is the last updated version ?

I don't think I am using an older version of MT4 because it will automatically do live updates when there is a new version available.

HEy mate, download the new version found in a some post above, the new version does work. Dont worry abt your MT4

buangcla:
I don't think I am using an older version of MT4 because it will automatically do live updates when there is a new version available.

Trade with your own style and character for time frames.

Indicator based on Moving Averages (MA Cross), Parabolic SAR, MACD, Stochastic, and Relative Strength Index (RSI). (see indicator properties)

Files:
haba_fts.zip  15 kb
Reason: