Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 25

Who can help me? I will the data directly!

Hi,

I will trade the Forex News directly by the News. But by the MetaTrader 5 - economic calender the data comes only 10 Miutes to late. Not at 14:30 (by US Non Farm Payrolls) but on 14:40 - that is too late for trade th bad USD at this time. I will trade directly on 14:30. See for that the attached picture.

I search a indicator, which give the data directly or a website.

Please on exper-advisor - I will trade not automatical.

THANKS for helps!

ForexTSD_calendar_v1.6.mq4 is here

ForexTSD_calendar_v1.6.mq4 is here.

I am trying to read newstrader_v5.

Jack1:
ForexTSD_calendar_v1.6.mq4 is here. I am trying to read newstrader_v5.

Hi Jack1,

You know that tsd calendar/tools are tsd project.

Good indicators and EAs were created. I am using news EA too (public version) and it works up to now.

The project was not ended. It was just paused for some time and, of course - it will be continuing.

I looked at your 1.6 version and can you tell me:

- it is written inside the code (by you) that you modified our news indicator because you found the errors.

Which errors did you find for this indicator to be next version of it?

- how many years are you programming for mql4 forex?

If you are not a coder so please - do not post your versions here, ok?

-----------------------------

Just for information:

News:

- How to create forex calendar;

How to create signals or signals calendar;

How to make it public, private or commercial;

News indicators;

SignalTrader EA;

NewsTrader EA (public version);

how to create/update your calendar atomatically directly from your Metatrader (ForexTSD_Send indicator public version);

ScheduleTrader EA:

everything is on this public thread.

- ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 with currency and ratings filter, with autodetection of Time Zone and with read-calendar-correctly bug fixed is here;

- ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 fiboindicator with pivots and some comments is on this post;

- ForexTSD_Time indicator will help to know GMT time; it is on this post.

- News Trader EA: elite section thread with forex calendar updated weekly.

--------------

It is ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5:

ForexTSD_Calendar_v1.5 fibo:

See the links on this post to download.

Files:

An Idea to get an EA on the news basis!

Hi guys!

I have been trying hard to learn this mql4 and also using Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4 to get a new EA. I have an idea for an EA but may be this website has no codes for EA with pending orders placement ability. The Idea might not be fresh though but it is to active the EA only at the times of news release.

Just before 1 minute of the news release, it should place two pending orders - 3 pips above the last close to buy and 3 pips below to the same candle to sell. Otherwise, the average of last 2 or 3 candle's high and low can be taken. The t/p can be to 30 pips but can be adjusted according to news and sl to be trailing so that the trade may get close in low profit zone but must NOT go in negetive territory. It blows mind when floating PL goes negetive.

I have found many forums but I find that people are really helping here so I am sharing this idea. Hope to hear from you all and specially to the expert coders regarding this! Any corrections will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi therisingsun,

Check NewsTrader EA from this thread (or ScheduleTrader EA).

because what you describe here (place pending orders some seconds before news events ... ) - it is exactly what I am doing for few years with this EA.

This idea is old and it was already coded by many versions and tested and trades. And it is free to download as mql4 code (on this thread).

And it is the statements for the last week (as an example).

I am posting the statements every week (every weekend) in elite section on the way as:

-----------

Last week -

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: 0.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 22.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: 162.

NZDUSD: 0.

-----------

And EA is uploaded to this thread as mql4 code to download.

Settings

Hello ND,

Could you please share your settings per pair?

Also could you please tell me how does the slippage settings and the break-even settings affect things?

I have been demoing NewsTrader 5.3 for about a month and from a $5000 account have made $1,200 profit only trading high impact news and 4% risk.

I am thinking of going live soon but only risking 2% to begin with.

How long have you been testing/using this EA and what have been your results?

Cheers

I am using it for few years.

Yes, I am trading high impacted news events only.

The other profitable settings is to trade nfp only (once in a month) - many traders are trading nfp only.

As to me so I am trading high impacted only.

Most profitable pair is USDCAD, most often traded pair is GBPUSD but it is a lot false/losing trades for GBPUSD because of unpredictable movement of this pair during the news events. So, USDCAD is the best for few years (less risky and predictable movement).

NZDUSD is good too. EURUSD and USDCHF are also good. USDJPY is not traded often but it may be very profitable too.

I will post the settings later this week.

Reason: