Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 23

why EA don't work?

dudes, I wanted to ask You why when I closed MT4 platform EA stoped to work ? How can I fixed it?

No any EA works with closed MT.

EAs are working only when MT is opened connected wth the broker's server.

newdigital:
No any EA works with closed MT. EAs are working only when MT is opened connected wth the broker's server.

ok thank you

thanks

free streaming news

Is there a free real time streaming site which will show the figures for the various daily announcements - for example UK Manufacturing PMI - quickly after the announcement time?

I am looking News Indicator

Hi Guys,

I am looking news indicator. can somebody share with me here or can somebody develop the indicator by following the news event in forex factory or dailyfx

nahnufrx:
Hi Guys, I am looking news indicator. can somebody share with me here or can somebody develop the indicator by following the news event in forex factory or dailyfx

Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendar

News trading with regular indicators is very easy.The way you do this is to use a bar or histogram indicator..I mean the worst repainting indicator will give a valid signal when it comes to news trading.I look to the calendar at daillyfx or ff and five minutes before the news is to be released I look at the histogram and 97% of the time the repainting indicator will change to the correct position buy or sell and I enter 2 minutes before release.1 minute before release market begins to boil and then the spike.I take profit and wait till the next medium or high priority release and repeat.This works with indicators that are totally useless for regular trading.Test it outtoday,,,pull out your worst repaint histogram indicator find the calendar and take a few demos.Look to past news releases and see how the indicator performed and adjust to fit your news trading strategy.This is how I usually trade the news and win.

Files:
market_order.jpg  150 kb

I moved your post to this thread - look at the beginning of the thread with NewsTrader EA and ScheduleTrader EA.

Some more here:

TimeBasedEA: buy and sell specific currency pair at specific time is here (many versions).

Elite section links:

TimeBreakExpert_v1: idea development thread and this one as well:

- version #1 is here.

- version #1.1 is here.

WNV EA: this EA buys and/or sells at a certain time of day.

Reason: