Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 6

For example, it was PCE core few minutes ago.

I know that it was. Few minutes ago.

08:30 am EST or 13:30 GMT. It was few minues ago.

And it is IBFX chart with GMT+0.

Exactly at 13:30 on the chart.

Files:
pcechart.jpg  77 kb

And it is GMT+2 broker.

Same news event.

13:30 GMT +2 = 15:30.

Files:
pcechart1.jpg  138 kb

newdigital:
Event was at 15 GMT.

If your broker is on GMT+1 so it is 16.

It should be 16 on the chart.

Event was 10 EST (GMT-5).

It means 16 if your broker is on GMT+1.

What is the timezone in the Calendar web page when it is not logged in ?

It says the FED event was Feb 28 12:00 AM.

This time is in what time zone if the event was 10 EST ?

Files:

But to use indicator (and EA) you do not need to set anything and you do not need to go to calendar webpage. Indicator (and EA) is taking the time automatically irrespective off our settings in calendar webpage.

You can use calendar webpage just to set your local timezone for example. Or use any timezone.

I am located on GMT+2 so I am using GMT+0 settings on calendar webpage. But when I am changing to GMT-5 in webpage so indicator will show the same time on the broker's chart. Because indicator is taking the time automatically for every broker irrespective off our calendar webpage options.

Set in options

GMT-5

and you will see 10 am.

GMT-5 = EST.

And indicator is nothing with calendar's settings.

Indicator is working independently from your calendar settings.

You are doing calendar settings just for you according to our local time for example. And it is not affected on indicator because indicator is working with GMT and broker's time only.

15 - 5 = 10.

15 + 9 (GMT+9) = 24 and 24 = 12 am.

But it is calendar settings and it is nothing with indicator at all.

newdigital:
Set in options

GMT-5

and you will see 10 am.

GMT-5 = EST.

And indicator is nothing with calendar's settings.

Indicator is working independently from your calendar settings.

You are doing calendar settings just for you according to our local time for example. And it is not affected on indicator because indicator is working with GMT and broker's time only.

15 - 5 = 10.

15 + 9 (GMT+9) = 24 and 24 = 12 am.

But it is calendar settings and it is nothing with indicator at all.

NONO!

I am sking why the Calendar shows incorrect time even if Calendar is NOT set to GMT+9.

I am not asking about the indy !!!!

Look at the top menu. It says Login and this means Calendar was not logged in.

And the FRB event was Feb28 12:00 AM.

What time zone is this ?

pjo

Files:

pjo:
...I am sking why the Calendar shows incorrect time even if Calendar is NOT set to GMT+9...

Calendar is showing the time you setted in the option. If you did GMT+9 so the Calendar is showing the event in GMT+9. If you changed the timezone so Calendar will show this changes.

It is problem with the date: when you setted GMT+9 so you saw this news at 12 am. It is right time. 12 am is midnight. And after 12 am will be next day: 29th of February. But it is sill 28 of February. It is the poblem with the date. Not wih the time.

It is correct time in the Calendar and correct time with indy.

I am very sorry but I did not see any problems with time.

Can you point me?

May be I don't understan something sorry.

But 12 am is midnight. It is correct time (15 +9 =24).

Why you said that it is incorrect time?

You said it many times by second day... may be I don't understand something so I am really sorry.

But I did not see any incorrect chart from my and your images.

It is GMT+9.

You did it: you went to the calendar and setted as GMT+9 and you saw this news as 12 am.

NONO!

I am sking why the Calendar shows incorrect time even if Calendar is NOT set to GMT+9.

I am not asking about the indy !!!!

You did not ask about indy. You stated several times that indy is showing incorrect time on the chart. You started posting with indy and with the statement that indy is showing incorrect time. And you repeated it several times that indy is showing incorrect time. That is why I replied: indy is showing correct time on the chart.

Not 21.

You said that it should be 21 on the chart by indy. You said it several times. I replied (several times as well) that it should be 16 on your chart.

not 21.

it should be 16 on your chart and it is 16.

It is correct time on the chart.

Indy is showing correct time on the chart.

As to your previous image so it is GMT +9 as I understand. Time is correct. It may be some problems with the date because dates are still the same when we are changing timezone.

I sent request for the improvement of the date in the calendar. But I am very sorry: I did not see any incorrect time in the calendar. By the way the developers will look at all those issue for possible improvement (may be I missed something or did not understand something).

newdigital:
Calendar is showing the time you setted in the option. If you did GMT+9 so the Calendar is showing the event in GMT+9. If you changed the timezone so Calendar will show this changes.

It is problem with the date: when you setted GMT+9 so you saw this news at 12 am. It is right time. 12 am is midnight. And after 12 am will be next day: 29th of February. But it is sill 28 of February. It is the poblem with the date. Not wih the time.

It is correct time in the Calendar and correct time with indy.

I am very sorry but I did not see any problems with time.

Can you point me?

May be I don't understan something sorry.

But 12 am is midnight. It is correct time (15 +9 =24).

Why you said that it is incorrect time?

You said it many times by second day... may be I don't understand something so I am really sorry.

But I did not see any incorrect chart from my and your images.

I will restate my statement again and again.

The Calendar page is not logged in as me.

This is confirmed by "Login" button at the top.

My simple question is why the calendar is showing the FRB event at 12:00 AM ?

What time zone is this ?

If the Calendar is using my time zone setting which is GMT+9 even though I am not logged in to the Calendar, 15:00 EST event should be 04:00 AM in GMT+9.

Thus 12:00AM is not in my timezone (GMT+9) nor EST.

Which time zone is it ?

Reason: