Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 22

Database of news?

In our calendar Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars you can dowload in excel file. See this page for example Forex-Tsd Calendar :: CSV API

But I did not try sorry.

FF calendar?

Look/ask at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178710

As to me so when I want to backtest the news events on the chart, or backtest NewsTrader EA so I am using v6 of the EA (i elite sectio) which is the reading the news events from text file. And in this case we can backtest the news events for every pairs by EA in normal way in strategy tester for example.

Files:

Hi, Is there an indicator that will just draw lines (with the currency name that the news is about on the top of it) 15 minute before any news?(red for important, orange for medium, yellow for low important news).

So that I will see on graphic that news are coming and will not open any order?

Is there something similar to this?

Thank you!

news indicator inside metatrarder4

Hi all,

Is that somebody have use this kind of news indicator? MF_news or cyberkreatif news? this kind of indicator can view news inside metarader and can know when news start and end. i have this indicator,but after load error and hang.

SO hope some body can help or have other indicator for news can share.

thx

jutsai:
Hi all,

Is that somebody have use this kind of news indicator? MF_news or cyberkreatif news? this kind of indicator can view news inside metarader and can know when news start and end. i have this indicator,but after load error and hang.

SO hope some body can help or have other indicator for news can share.

thx

MF_news or cyberkreatif_news are actually a modified version "FFCal"... you can search to get it in mq4 and ext...

Webget.dll source code

Hi, Could someone please point me towards the source code for the webget.dll Thx

Hi does anyone have some good settings for other pair beside USDCAD which newdigital already has provided in a post earlier?

Historical Currency Ranges After Economic News Announcements

Is there anyone out there that is aware of any websites that publish historical currency ranges after the various news announcements?

real comprehensive guide on news trading

Thanks buddy.

I think you missed another two files

I think these two files are listed in the first page of this thread.

one is the library, the other if include, something related to webget.

sunshine99:
Hello!

I have their EA NewsTrader v5 installed.

Unfortunately I get the error message from MT4:

File not found 4103

The Calenderfile can not be found.

How can I solve this problem?

Is there a newer version to download?

Please help me!

Thanks in advance!

Regards

sunshine99