Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 19

RAS : Signal Trader_V1.4

Are the two ea's RAS and Signal Trader_v1.4 used together or separate?

Cleophus

It is better to use RAS EA and SignalTrader on dufferent Metatraders.

Because Signal Trader EA is different from RAS EA and should be used for some trading by "levels" (if price will go to ... so buy ... if this level so ... sell) or using D1 or H4 timeframe for example.

Besides, both EAs (RAS EA and Signal Trader EA) are using dll files ...

Try on demo both EAs but I am not sure.

Who send and receive signals in target transactions

I want a transaction can send and receive signals of the target, and who has, please give me a great appreciation.

Send and receive trading signals, more than one account simultaneously achieve target transactions

Thank you very much

My English not good, sorry.

Looking hard for email signal to metatrader script

First thanks for such a great webpage, I have been searching endless hours trying to find 1 thing needed badly I get a email signal every now and then from a provider and have to manual trade that signal need a script that can read and filter the email out to execute a trade in mt4 so basically it would need to log in every so many mins to a pop server download new email and filter the contents of the message from one email address and do a trade if within so many pips of the opening trade amount also would be nice if it had a trailing stop and a TP of 20 pips found one script online that does what Im talking about but really need a free one....

Please please point me in the right direction..

News_Plotter - https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page68#comment_379685

How to download all the economics calendar data automatically?

Hi,guys,I wanna to download all the economics data from this forum's calendar to build some charts and figures,is there any way to do so automatically?

thanks in advance.

now you can place the pending orders 1 min before the newsrelease, but, can you also place the orders a few seconds before?

cannot load external expert 'stdlib'

Hi all,

Don't know if this is the right place to ask for help, but I hope someone can.

I am running the ScheduleTrader_v1.mq4 ea but a lot of the time I am getting the following errors:

2009.06.22 21:36:43 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\SIGTrader-2\experts\libraries\stdlib.ex4' on the EURJPY,M5

2009.06.22 21:36:43 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\SIGTrader-2\experts\stdlib.ex4' on the EURJPY,M5

2009.06.22 21:36:43 ScheduleTrader_v1 EURJPY,M5: cannot load external expert 'stdlib'

2009.06.22 21:36:43 ScheduleTrader_v1 EURJPY,M5: expert stopped

stdlib is in the libraries but not in the experts dir

Thanks for any help

Basza

make sure that you have the other 2 files. Because this ScheduleTrader_v1 is 3 files: EA and the other 2 files.

It is somewhere on the first page of this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

Besides, check your settings in Metatrader and in this EA.

It should be as the following:

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on ScheduleTrader_v1 face on the chart - and the same:

- allow live trading - yes