Indicators/EAs for news and trading signals - page 24

Incredible indicator for the news ,, many thanks it is really helpful

Help with News_Trading EA

I would be really grateful if somebody with a gigantic heart can please take a look at my ea and tell me why no signals are being generated. I have tried everything I know how to do. It compiles with no errors. Here it is...

eventstrading.mq4

Files:

Caracas Time Zone

Hello,

I have been trying Calendar id = 4, it works great. I noticed that in options listed Caracas time zone is gmt-4 and the right thing is gmt-4.30, I wonder if is not too much trouble to correct this.

thanks in advance

Hello!

Is there any EA, which reads the time of news from the Internet (like FFCal) and at the time of the news takes pending orders? I'm looking for that for lot of weeks and I can't find anything... Or if it doesn't exist, could anybody write me a code, which takes the news time from dailyfx.com, or from a csv file?

Thanks!

MM

This EA is doing it (I am using it for many months exact this version) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102 (from this thread) taking the news events from tsd calendar or from any other calendar you create for yourself here Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars

My choice !!!

I hope it will serve to make some money

I just login in rentasignal. I have been looking for signals to autotrade and I think that finally I'll choose 3:

- Long FX Trends

- FX GOLDEN MAJORS

- STARTFX

I have checked them and I believe that there are the best signals.

Be lucky !!!!!

Thanks a lot, I'm trying it and coming back with the results!

Best regards,

MM

Holy cow, calendars have very different expected news impact

Today, I compared the expected news impact among tsd calendar,ff calendar and dailyfx one. I was surprised that one calendar gives low expected impact on one event while another gives high impact.

My question is why it is very different? How does the expected impact come? By economists?

Hi catthinker,

It is because all those calendars were designed for different purposes.

FF calendar is tradable manually and there are some indicators to display the news events.

Our TSD calendar is tradable automatically using NewsTrader EA posted on this thread as mql4 code. So, I am making high impacted news events concerning it: I am trading high impacted only. So, if I will make same as with ff calendar - EA will loss. Prediction of high impacted news events is 50% of the sucess in autpomatic trading of the news events.

Because, sorry - it is big differences between how the price is moving on the chart by many pips, and how we can trade it automatically ...

That is why we had different high impacted.

By the way - anyone can create his own TSD calendar and make it public in the way as I did (no need special permission for that).

Just an example:

forward trading results from initial 50,000 to 340,000 for 1 year:

I am posting weekly statements by pairs in elite section (every weekend).

EA can be downloaded from this thread (as mql4 code) with the instruction about how to instal).

Files:
Reason: