CCI Woodie like - page 5

ValeoFX:
So which option is the one that one can adjust the Trend period, please? I will ask CJA when next I speak to him. Thanks for your time.

See red rectangle

Files:
trendperiod.jpg  14 kb

CCI_Fibo

Can any programmer build an indicator that I've built in EasyLanguage? My CCI_Fibo is simple formula: (CCIp1+CCIp2+CCIp3+CCIp4/4)

where p1,p2,p3,p4 are periods by my preference (normally fibonacci numbers).

Please help me

TIA

Nicker:
Linuxser, thx but it's exact what I speak about I don't want to be anoying, but where cann I get the version of Woodie, which is describe in this manual ? Or where cann I get the version from the picture above ? Thx a lot.

In the first post.

Linuxser:
In the first post.

Ok, thx. I discovered already it

New Version.

Not too much to say.

The only new is you can de/activate LSMA line and see a normal CCI line or histogram.

See first post.

@Linuxser

It looks like there is a difference between your cci version and the (esignal) version of the moderator chart in woodies chat when there are <6 bars in the other side of the zeroline and cci crosses back to previous side of zeroline.

The color of the bars are different in these cases, see the attached eSiganl-MT4-CCI-Difference chart:

Files:
tscci.jpg  134 kb
ami.jpg  246 kb
mtcci.gif  23 kb

Linuxser:
See red rectangle

You missed my question, but answered it by showing that you mean version 3. Thanks very much.

Linuxser:
Jagg, next time you enter to the chat room ask to moderator about this issue.

Yes, will do that... But last days and especially today there are a lot of technical difficulties with the connection and woodie, tony (the tech person behind that chat) and some other moderators are on a "journey" these days. So next week I have a answer I think....

Reason: