CCI Woodie like - page 16

Absolutely

I will be out for a bit but when I get back I will post a chart or two showing what I mean fxbs, thank you for asking!

Double CCI

Here's a double CCI with a 30 SMA added, That we also had the Trend CCI histogram change colors weather it's above or below the 100 level. Something I'm using both on the 1 min charts and daily and doing very well with. Maybe somebody might like it. Here it is

f4mnect:
Here's a double CCI with a 30 SMA added, That we also had the Trend CCI histogram change colors weather it's above or below the 100 level. Something I'm using both on the 1 min charts and daily and doing very well with. Maybe somebody might like it. Here it is

thank you,

on you experience - how you interpret sma signals (setups with sma)?

generousforex:
I will be out for a bit but when I get back I will post a chart or two showing what I mean fxbs, thank you for asking!

few templetes 4u to play with

Files:

Well mainly the most high probability trade I take with it, is after the trend cci is showing strength(+100 level) we trade the Bounces of the entry cci....recross of the 0 level and sma by the entry cci. But have been looking at on nice trades(up say 30 pips scalping) the cross of the entry cci thru the 30 sma as a exit

fxbs:
thank you, on you experience - how you interpret sma signals (setups with sma)?

Absolutely..

first chart

250-450 pips potential profit on this trade depending on tp

Files:
cci1houra.gif  43 kb

just one more..

150-300 pips or so profit.

Files:
cci1hourb.gif  49 kb

Thanks!

f4mnect:

Very nice indicator..thanks like it!

My pleasure, good luck with it

generousforex:
Very nice indicator..thanks like it!

For confirmation

f4mnect:

Would you show a couple of your trades with your favorite high probability setup? Thanks!!

Brian

Reason: