Does the Grail exist? - page 41

Svinozavr >>:
Блин. ... Ну да, и я могу торговать на голом графике - опыт позволяет.

I can still understand that there is a chart (and it's kind of an indicator too), but on a naked chart it's not even humble to make that claim.
I give you first place for the BORON Munchausen Award.

as you can see from the picture, there are the lines he talks about, but there is also a set of indicators...

Svinozavr >>:
Бред какой-то творится на форуме последнее время...

There's always been enough nonsense... :) You must be getting old - "...this is our time..." ;)

lectos >>:

Странная вещь получается, автор топика утверждает, что не использует никаких индикаторов, мне стало интересно и я глянул на форуме альпари, где идет обсуждение этой темы.. Ник у него там FOReignEX trading. А вот и прогнозы какие он ставит:

As we fishermen say "bring him out in the open" and we'll get him there.

ULAD >>:

Я еще могу понять, что есть график (и это как бы тоже индикатор), но на голом графике это уж не скромно даже так заявлять.
Присваиваю Вам первое место на премию Борона Мюнхаузена.

Come on...)) It's clear what was meant. Which is what it usually is. Bare chart - prices and that's it. Isn't the flooding enough for you? Or do I have to explain/justify myself for half a page? Everyone's got it all figured out.

===

Nah, people are totally addicted to the bloat.

By the way, I understood that the man really did not trade in real life, his goal was to earn 5000% per month on the demo, and then open a PAMM account...

MetaDriver >>:

Да вроде бреда всегда хватало.. :) Стареешь наверно - "...вот в Наше Время..!.." ;)

They have no idea that they are sitting in room 6 and that is why they take it so painfully.

Svinozavr >>:

Да ладно...))) Ясно же, что имелось ввиду. Что и обычно. Голый график - цены и все. Флуда вам мало? Или мне на пол-страницы объяснять/оправдываться? Все всё поняли.

===

Не, точно народ на флуд конкретно подсел.

Comrade, what's your problem? Just don't read this thread anymore, that's all...

lectos >>:

Кстати, я как понял, человек действительно не торговал в реале, у него цель поставлена на демо заработать 5000% в месяц, а потом ПАММ Счет открыть...

He's still trading in a real micro account too.

Is this the forecast for the pound at the end of the year? We haven't seen it down yet.... And with the avtar it will pass... Soon... Very soon... Intuition doesn't work in public...
Reason: