Need help indentifying indicator - page 183

Hermo:
Good morning to all

Hello mladen.

I do not understand your answer please could explain it better.

Is there any indicator created similar forum.

Thank you very much mladen.

A hug.

Hermo.

Hermo

If it is similar to what he describes in the article it is a cross of simple moving average with ema (more or less - there is some addition but not too much)

Anybody has a pipware news master that works with new metatader?

Hi, Can someone share this indicator on the bottom window of this image? This indicator called Real Woodie CCI with Demark projection line. Thanks.

cwc:
Hi, Can someone share this indicator on the bottom window of this image? This indicator called Real Woodie CCI with Demark projection line. Thanks.

From the look of the picture there is no demarker projection line in that cci - it looks like a simple woodies cci applied to renko

mladen:
From the look of the picture there is no demarker projection line in that cci - it looks like a simple woodies cci applied to renko

Thank you very much Mladen for your time and help. According to the image poster, thick aqua line is DeMark projection line. Please have a look this image with comment.

cwc:
Thank you very much Mladen for your time and help. According to the image poster, thick aqua line is DeMark projection line. Please have a look this image with comment.

Sorry

Can not help. As much as I searched for there is no such thing as "DeMark projection line". There are DeMark price projections or DeMark high low projections (that are using trend lines for that), but that does not look at all like that line

mladen:
Sorry Can not help. As much as I searched for there is no such thing as "DeMark projection line". There are DeMark price projections or DeMark high low projections (that are using trend lines for that), but that does not look at all like that line

No problem and thanks for your help.

cwc:

Cwc, just a guess but think maybe it is being called Demark projection line for when it crosses the woodie cci, overlayed a couple of Demarker's over a Woodie cci and got something similar.

ps) the woodies cci is from elite section, one of the demarker's is the built in one and the top one is Demarker adaptive smoother.

Files:

mrtools:
Cwc, just a guess but think maybe it is being called Demark projection line for when it crosses the woodie cci, overlayed a couple of Demarker's over a Woodie cci and got something similar. ps) the woodies cci is from elite section, one of the demarker's is the built in one and the top one is Demarker adaptive smoother.

Hi MrTools, Thanks for your attention and help. Yes, this is the one as I see there is a thick line crosses woodies cci and produce flat pattern. But I need 1 more help if you can post the link for me and I will do the necessary. Thanks.

cwc:
Hi MrTools, Thanks for your attention and help. Yes, this is the one as I see there is a thick line crosses woodies cci and produce flat pattern. But I need 1 more help if you can post the link for me and I will do the necessary. Thanks.

Hi MrTools, is ok, I can google myself. Thanks.

Reason: