CCI Woodie like - page 2

Linuxser:
Dear Valeo. Pls, test this one.

I can only thank you, my friend. Best wishes to you and your wife.

Lsma

I still think this one is "better" than any of the others I have seen around. Please check it out and tell me whether you agree or not.

Best wishes.

Files:

The DoublecciWoody I use.........

Linuxser, sorry to be a pain in the butt, but please look at this attached Double_CCI that I am using and see if you can incorporate the LSMA into it. I like the LSMA incorporated.

Thanks for your time.

ValeoFX:
Linuxser, sorry to be a pain in the butt, but please look at this attached Double_CCI that I am using and see if you can incorporate the LSMA into it. I like the LSMA incorporated. Thanks for your time.

Ok, here we go.

See picture from top to botton

First: candles

Second: CCI_Woodies_Valeo, old version.

Third: Doublecciwoodie_valeo.

As Valeo requested, is only Doublecciwoodie with the addition of LSMA as line. ONLY THAT

Fourth: CCI_Woodies_LNX_v3.

Now you can set the trend period, the LSMA is formed by dots and some addition to inputs. Download from first post.

Files:

Final Version

Linuxser:
Ok, here we go.

See picture from top to botton

First: candles

Second: CCI_Woodies_Valeo, old version.

Third: Doublecciwoodie_valeo.

As Valeo requested, is only Doublecciwoodie with the addition of LSMA as line. ONLY THAT

Fourth: CCI_Woodies_LNX_v3.

Now you can set the trend period, the LSMA is formed by dots and some addition to inputs. Download from first post.

Hello Linuxser, I'm new to this forum and I'm very interested in Woodies CCI to be applied to MT4 charts. I've just read some of the above posts and it seems you've done an excellent job of duplicating the CCI indicator. Which is the final version of your downloads that you recommend that I should use? Thank you for what you've done here Linuxser!

Midnite Rider:
Hello Linuxser, I'm new to this forum and I'm very interested in Woodies CCI to be applied to MT4 charts. I've just read some of the above posts and it seems you've done an excellent job of duplicating the CCI indicator. Which is the final version of your downloads that you recommend that I should use? Thank you for what you've done here Linuxser!

Last one, V3.

Thank you again.........

Thanks very much Linuxser, I will let you know how it works out for me.

Best wishes.

Hi,

I need the CCI Pointer indicator. Can anybody help me?

The better option............

Hi Linuxser,

I still prefer the CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v1_1 and I thank you for that.

Just a small favour, can you possibly make it to show its readings in the Top Right Hand Corner in stead of the defaulted LHS. Wonder why it was decided to have all readings Left as we read from Left to Right?

Thanking you in advance and best wishes.

Reason: