CCI Woodie like - page 8

dvarrin:
Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer. I was trading on the 5min chart and for sure the result was quite bad. Are you making consistent money with Woodie?

Cheers,

Daniel

Hi, did you try M30 timeframe ?

iam have been doing some paper trading with woodie. you need bigger time frame my guess.

M30 or 1H should be good enought. but you need have little experiencing with patterns.

dvarrin:
Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer. I was trading on the 5min chart and for sure the result was quite bad. Are you making consistent money with Woodie?

Cheers,

Daniel

I've been trading live by WCCI almost a years.

For GBP/USD , USD/JPY using 30 minutes chart

EUR/USD , USD/CHF TF 15 min

For your convenience all pairs using 4 Hours this is the best time frame that I've ever seen

Files:

I'll try the higher timeframes. It's still difficult to trade the Woodie CCI for me. Sometimes I can make a few good trades, but then I'm losing everything in one trade only. I like this system anyway. It's nice when we enter and we see a good trend forming :-) I think I only need more practice ;-)

4xtrader, on the chart on the right, how you know it's better to wait for the change of the SW rather than exiting the trade when the CCI goes above the -100 line, which is an exit signal too?

dvarrin:
I'll try the higher timeframes. It's still difficult to trade the Woodie CCI for me. Sometimes I can make a few good trades, but then I'm losing everything in one trade only. I like this system anyway. It's nice when we enter and we see a good trend forming :-) I think I only need more practice ;-) 4xtrader, on the chart on the right, how you know it's better to wait for the change of the SW rather than exiting the trade when the CCI goes above the -100 line, which is an exit signal too?

Just using trend line break for entry n exit, sometime sw color confirmed.

IMHO for anyone who wants to learn WCCI , Keep It Simple just deleted CZI n SW these indi's color will make you confusing.

4xtrader:
Just using trend line break for entry n exit, sometime sw color confirmed. IMHO for anyone who wants to learn WCCI , Keep It Simple just deleted CZI n SW these indi's color will make you confusing.

Hi there,

you mean delete Chop Indicator ? why its also most significant in woodieCCI system special with ZLR pattern when you only taking signals if you have at least 3 same colored bars. But yes anyway when you trading only using TLB its not too neccesary )

V6 out

ejpdl: check V6

Is that what you need?.

Linuxser:
ejpdl: check V6 Is that what you need?.

Hi Linuxser, Thanx that is perfect ! ejpdl

Linuxer

Nice work, thank u.

Hi Linuxser,

you changed the lsma drawing from arrow to line, don't you?

With v6 I have now empty periods in the lsma-line?!

Files:

Jagg:
Hi Linuxser,

you changed the lsma drawing from arrow to line, don't you?

With v6 I have now empty periods in the lsma-line?!

If you like arrows change this two lines:

SetIndexStyle(6, DRAW_LINE);

SetIndexStyle(7, DRAW_LINE);

[/CODE]

To:

[CODE]

SetIndexStyle(6, DRAW_ARROW);

SetIndexStyle(7, DRAW_ARROW);

Reason: