SkyDART - page 19

Clock

Hello!

My Vista PC time is GMT+9.

The time in MT4 x-akisis from Alpari is London time but it does not conform to DST.

The Clock indi shows GMT but this is my local time.

I tried the settings of Clock but not be able to change the GMT to correct time.

Pls advise.

pjo

--------------------------------

The time in the Sniper alert is non-DST PST.

Alert Characters are wrong

Hello!

I am running Vista Home Premium Japanese version.

Please look at the alert window. The alert characters are not displayed correctly.

Pls advise on this.

Plus, the alert in the alert window says going long but the sniper says going shor.

Thanks,

pjo

what is the setting of damiani volat_meter for "no trade" signals?

New ideas for this ea

Is anyone still using Skydart 1.1? I have some new ideas to add that might prove more profitable.

At present the EA is looking for 15 pips on a trade. I have code that will move the TP before it is reached and allow the exit based on an exit rule like MA cross or ??? That way the TP becomes a protection from disconnect.

When the first TP is reached the stop would be moved to breakeven and the either partial close with remaining trade allowed to run or let the entire trade run.

My result with FXDD from March 1 to present show a profit of $6645 with ootb settings on GBPUSD $25,000 account. That was 19 wins and 3 losses.

Robert

hi

MrPip:
Is anyone still using Skydart 1.1? I have some new ideas to add that might prove more profitable.

At present the EA is looking for 15 pips on a trade. I have code that will move the TP before it is reached and allow the exit based on an exit rule like MA cross or ??? That way the TP becomes a protection from disconnect.

When the first TP is reached the stop would be moved to breakeven and the either partial close with remaining trade allowed to run or let the entire trade run.

My result with FXDD from March 1 to present show a profit of $6645 with ootb settings on GBPUSD $25,000 account. That was 19 wins and 3 losses.

Robert

good result pal, did u using only skydart to produce it ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

New ideas

Hi Robert,

Congrats to your nice results!

Your new ideas seem to be very promising. I think many members would appreciate if you implemented those ideas into the EA.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

MrPip:

Robert

prasxz:
good result pal, did u using only skydart to produce it ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Yes, without the suggested changes.

Robert

chrisstoff:
Hi Robert,

Congrats to your nice results!

Your new ideas seem to be very promising. I think many members would appreciate if you implemented those ideas into the EA.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

When I look at the chart for the trades places there are many that would move from 2 to as much as 10 times the 15 pip take profit level. Other trades just reached TP before reversing.

I will be adding partial close at TP and letting the rest run to an exit from some signal. The TP will be moved forward as an insurance against disconnect from broker. Another option will be to move the stop to breakeven + x when TP is reached with or without partial close.

Robert

MrPip:
When I look at the chart for the trades places there are many that would move from 2 to as much as 10 times the 15 pip take profit level. Other trades just reached TP before reversing.

I will be adding partial close at TP and letting the rest run to an exit from some signal. The TP will be moved forward as an insurance against disconnect from broker. Another option will be to move the stop to breakeven + x when TP is reached with or without partial close.

Robert

Implementation of these ideas probably improves the profitability of the EA dramatically since the EA will follow the trend that started with a breakout.

Excellent!

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Is this Thread Still Active

Hi All,

Hats off to Skydart, MrPip & TheSource for the system.

The thread has not had any activity in a while & I was wondering if it is still alive.

Also, are there any updates for the system or the EA?

Thanks,

Vanhook2

Reason: