SkyDART - page 20

Hello Mr Pip.

I would be very interested in testing the update you mentioned below. Could you post it?

Thank You,

Jeff

MrPip:
Is anyone still using Skydart 1.1? I have some new ideas to add that might prove more profitable.

At present the EA is looking for 15 pips on a trade. I have code that will move the TP before it is reached and allow the exit based on an exit rule like MA cross or ??? That way the TP becomes a protection from disconnect.

When the first TP is reached the stop would be moved to breakeven and the either partial close with remaining trade allowed to run or let the entire trade run.

My result with FXDD from March 1 to present show a profit of $6645 with ootb settings on GBPUSD $25,000 account. That was 19 wins and 3 losses.

Robert

Great days

Hi all.

Haven't been on the site for a long while. Mainly due to work related reasons. I haven't used SkyDart for a while but I checked it the other day and it still gives great signals in my view.

Due to my hours I have moved to a more long term trading style which I described under the Time Bomb Tim thread. Very effective for me.

Maybe some day I will get to day trade again and have a go at this baby again .

Is this the Latest Version

in this post ..... or is there another EA that was released? I think I will try it and see what it does. Jeff had u had good success with it? IMO

Also which indicators on page 1 are vital ..... and need to be on the chart ..... for the EA to operate correctly?

ut2DaMax

MrPip:
Here is the new version.

HMA3 goes in the indicators folder and is used to determine trend.

I also need to read the updated rules on the first post to see what else might need to be changed in the EA.

Robert

I read your 'skydart' . I love cci and waddah too.

I tried to run the ea . I think I am know well about the cci but always failed by the 'skydart' ea. could you please send a ea set of skydart to me?

I just not good at ea moneymanagement setting.

your help will be great appreciated.

Thank you

Willi Cao.