SkyDART - page 6

Skydart EA

mangman:
Source,

Can you pm MiniMe regarding the EA for Skydart.

I have been feeling sick lately.

Regards,

Mangman

Source,

I will also be starting an EA for SkyDart. I have been in discussion with MiniMe on other projects so it might save a step if you also pm me directly.

Robert

ftp

MrPip:
There is now an input for turning arrows, alerts and email on or off. These were varaibles in the indicator but not inputs.

I have 2 versions of xpMA but this one had code for arrows. And more types of MAs.

Robert

Can you add function to send txt file on server via ftp on some events ?

Files:
rev.gif  20 kb

skydart:
Hi Guys Almost from first day system is ready also for intraday reversal trading. Just I’m need more time for testing. Yes, I admit I’m pure mechanical trader.

What was your entry signal here to go long at 11.30? TLB? Or hook back from the extreme (CCI)?

Level 2 entry

Files:

I got the email, and was forword to Mrpip (Robert) ... if anybody can do the EA then its Mrpip.

i know him for a short peroid but I like the way he made his EAs he gave access to every setting in the EA so you can have a very nice user interface to change the setting without the trouble to go in the code... also he goes into the trouble of testing the different setting to find the best setting for the indicators on backtests...

I am now testing some of the EAs he did and they are amazing.

skydart:
I’m think still trend will be my friend.NY session give more good signals: usdjpy, eurusd ,gbpusd and more pips. Regards

@Skydart

I believe the same skydart, but after running some live tests for a while, and on the long run NY session does not follow the rules and does not respect them, so when you want to use an indicators you get lots of crazy signals due to news, also I am a strong believer of the trend and I respect them but form long experience in short time frames less than 1H Trend does not really matter unless you really reach the boundaries of the main daily trend.

@Linuxer

I am trading reversal system now and I made 50% return in 4 days but because I target small pips and I go against the trend I got caught in two trades and the market reverse on me, now its -200 pips and I am not closing the trades I am just using the benefit of the swap cause when I trade reversal I go in the direction of the sawp.

Good money but very very risky

Reason: