SkyDART - page 14

Settings

When you add the indi.

Go to the Inputs Tab. Onthe bottom right just click reset and it takes you to the default setings. Here is the original I've got

waddah

Anyone notice that the Deadzone line moves with different timeframes. So then which timeframe is best for this indi. 30??

Tf

fxpertno1:
Anyone notice that the Deadzone line moves with different timeframes. So then which timeframe is best for this indi. 30??

Default Setting where developed by Waddah for 30-1H TF. But his prefference was 1H TF.

I am not using SkyDART today due to NFP.

I think Monday will also be dead zone trading.

Hope you all have a great Easter.

hi

thesource:
Default Setting where developed by Waddah for 30-1H TF. But his prefference was 1H TF.

I am not using SkyDART today due to NFP.

I think Monday will also be dead zone trading.

Hope you all have a great Easter.

hi guys, for NFP today any system recomendation or just buy sell and set TP with SL before NFP come out ...?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

On the NFP

NO TRADES

and go to the beach

Server Slow

I did post a reply but the server was Busy?

However my prediction was right. The Waddah is too sensitive for big news. Ignore the setup on days like NFP.

I am looking into a combination of the Asian HILOW with SkyDART.

I am visually seeing alot of similarities where Sky and the breakout of the Asian HILOW coinside - but I have only started the theory myself. Willl be watching it from next week to see if it is consistant with live trading. Not that there is anything wrong with either of the systems as a stand-alone.

But I am looking for consistant growth

If the combination can provide 15 pips over 5 pairs per day we are looking at a winner. Do the math

Good weekend to all

Skydart EA version 1

I will be gone for the next week so wanted to get this posted.

I have coded the custom indicators as functions in the EA. I think I got the code right. Please check that the trades match what is expected from the indicators. If needed I will add calls to the custom indicators later to determine if the functions are working correctly.

For now use the default input settings.

If you understand how the inputs work you can play with the settings.

I used ideas similar to those in the DinKuskus EAs.

The switches are used to select what indicators to use for entry and exit. Defaults are for the rules as I currently understand them.

The default trailing stop moves the stop immediately.

MoneyManagement might not work correctly with IBFX because of how they do minilots on mini accounts.

I will work to improve this when I return from vacation.

Robert

Files:

Buahahahahaha

MrPip:
I will be gone for the next week so wanted to get this posted.

I have coded the custom indicators as functions in the EA. I think I got the code right. Please check that the trades match what is expected from the indicators. If needed I will add calls to the custom indicators later to determine if the functions are working correctly.

For now use the default input settings.

If you understand how the inputs work you can play with the settings.

I used ideas similar to those in the DinKuskus EAs.

The switches are used to select what indicators to use for entry and exit. Defaults are for the rules as I currently understand them.

The default trailing stop moves the stop immediately.

MoneyManagement might not work correctly with IBFX because of how they do minilots on mini accounts.

I will work to improve this when I return from vacation.

Robert

The monster is alive !!!!

I dont know if my backtester sucks or this is the best EA i ever see.

... Changing some imputs, of course

Riskier

Riskier settings Euro-us

If yields 10% as in backtests, I will be very, very happy.

Files:
Reason: