SkyDART

Latest Update: SkyDART V4 18/03/2007

SkyDART V3 13/03/2007

Check Post #3 for the latest Indicators and Template File.

Sky Dart also added the rules file. Great work

The attached GIF file will give you a visual indication on what to look for. Sky Dart will add the rules shortly. I will use Post #1 to act as a reference to the current thread administration.

Currently Sky Dart has been putting alot of great work into the strategy and I only see great comments which he richly deserve. We also have Mr Pip and MiniMe working on the EA. For all the comments whether positive or negative I thank you, because they all contribute to the principal purpose of this forum - DEVELOPMENT

I hope you find this helpfull. If you would like some background on the indicators we are using you can read the indicator thread here.

Good Luck to all

Thanks for another strategy to improve our trading....

ET

Looking good in there, have you considered to use Damiani_volatmeter as a fliter ?

MiniMe:
Looking good in there, have you considered to use Damiani_volatmeter as a fliter ?

This is v. good idea. I have Damiani_volatmeter.ex4 Can you send please.mq4 with recommended setting

Files:
filter.gif  18 kb

thesource:
Okay here is the SkyDART

The manual strategy came from the introduction of the Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator. I first used it with Isakas untill forum member Sky Dart introduced a few other confirmation indicators that provided us with very great signals last week. So I think it's only fair that the strategy bears (or bulls) his name.

We will be using the following environment:

30 min TF

GBP/USD EUR/USD

In the Zip file you will find the following

Waddah Attar Explosion

Douccle CCI Woodies

Fibo Piv V2

xpMA

Clock V1.2

and the SkyDART template.

Here is the trading rules and how to use Waddah Attar Explosion

This indi shows four Lines

Horizontal dot line (Dead Zone)

It works as a filter for weak signals and gives no alert when the red or green histogram is under it. Do not place any trades

Red histogram shows the current down trend.

Green histogram shows the current up trend.

Yellow line shows the explosion in price up or down.

Buy Signals

Signal 1: Waddah Attar

When the Green histo goes up and yellow line goes up and green histo is higher than yellow line and both are above the Dead Zone.

Signal 2: Double CCI Woodies

CCI is above 0

Signal 3: xpMA

Price is trading above the Moving Average

Sell Signals

Signal 1: Waddah Attar

When the Red histo goes up and yellow line goes up and Red histo is higher than yellow line and both are above the Dead Zone.

Signal 2: Double CCI Woodies

CCI is below 0

Signal 3: xpMA

Price is trading beneath the Moving Average

Exit Signals

The Waddah produces a Exit Signal once either the Green or Red histo goes beneath the Yellow line. I personally recommend placing a TP of 20. SL according to own personal Risk Management.

You can also set a TS once the profit has reached the target of 15pips and allow the trade to run.

I strongly recommend getting all three signal before taking a trade.

The Waddah Attar does not repaint the past, so I preffer to place a trade on the open of a new bar once all three signals have been confirmed.

I have placed a screen shot created by Sky Dart to give you a visual.

I hope you find this helpfull. If you would like some background on the indicators we are using you can read the indicator thread here.

I would like to thank Sky Dart and MiniMe for their time and comments. MangMan is also working on an EA for this. So the more info we can give him on the manual application, the more he will have to work with.

Good Luck to all

What brokerage firm are you using in reference to the skydart.gif in this post #1??? I tried to match it with Interbankfx and the candlesticks do not match - USDCAD 30 Min. Please tell.

Dave

<<<

What brokerage firm are you using in reference to the skydart.gif in this post #1??? I tried to match it with Interbankfx and the candlesticks do not match - USDCAD 30 Min. Please tell.

Hi Iscuba11

I'M using fibo group live acc.

Finally new thread for SKYdart strategy.. with waddah indicator..

Oh ya... this is Damiani volat_meter

Files:

Damiani

Hi MiniMe.

I have been using the Damiani attached sinse Friday. I didn't add it because I am still checking it out. So far it looks great for filtering. I am attaching it. If you could please post an insight into the indi we can update post #1 with the info.

I did a +24pips on GBP/USD last night. But I did use 3 lots. It was a short fast move.

Files:

Vola

LOL, Seems we all have the Vola meter.

Great work Sky Dart.

As always appreciated.

THANKS SKYDART,

Exactly what i was looking for

Just 2H and +130 on usdjpy, eurjpy

Files:
usdjpy.gif  15 kb
Reason: