SkyDART - page 18

SkyDart EA results

Hi Manu,

Thank you again for your statement.

I investigated your trades and it was really edifying for me. I looked at the trades at M30 and H4 charts as well and found that most of the trades were taken when the overbought or oversold indicators were near to their maximum or minimum on the H4 charts. The price was near or at the BB lines.

In that kind of situations I usually would wait for the reversal... So, I should learn more about your technique.

Your further explanations and next weeks' statements would be appreciated

BTW, where could I find Skydart 1.2 version EA?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

manu_fx:
Hi Chrisstoff,

I attached the statement file with a few trades made by the expert this week. I was not able to keep tracking many pairs, because I'm very busy with something else. There is one loose; perhaps I made a mistake about that pair when setup it Only Long.

Also, there is a small change in the first version of expert, change made by me. The entry price is always the same (using 1pip=1$ for every 1000$ available in my account, until the value of demo account will be double).

I'll download the new expert version and test it as well.

Regards,

Manu

EA Settings

I am eager to hear of any EA settings that are working with various currency pairs. If you find what works, please post. Glenn/Montana

expert

Hi Chrisstoff,

You are right, I prefer to wait until reversal when a pair is already overbought/oversold. But, I do my analysis every 4 hours and in 4 hours can be very strong intraday trends to push the pair to overbought/oversold conditions.

The new version of Skydart is at the post #162

Let's try to test it and if any problem to try to improve it. Let's make 2 demo accounts. One of them with the standard settings of expert and the other with different inputs from us (in order to improve it).

If you are interested I'll setup now 2 demo fresh accounts and send the password to you.

Regards,

Manu

chrisstoff:
Hi Manu,

Thank you again for your statement.

I investigated your trades and it was really edifying for me. I looked at the trades at M30 and H4 charts as well and found that most of the trades were taken when the overbought or oversold indicators were near to their maximum or minimum on the H4 charts. The price was near or at the BB lines.

In that kind of situations I usually would wait for the reversal... So, I should learn more about your technique.

Your further explanations and next weeks' statements would be appreciated

BTW, where could I find Skydart 1.2 version EA?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Hi Manu,

Thank you for the possibility you offered, it's OK for me. I PM you my email address so we can share the demo accounts.

As for the EA, I found the version 1.1 attached to post #162 but you mentioned version 1.2 and I did not find that version - probably it was only a typo.

I tried to find alternative settings for the EA for the better results. Regarding EURUSD I was able to improve the profitability (in backtests) but it did not succeed with GBPUSD.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

manu_fx:
Hi Chrisstoff,

You are right, I prefer to wait until reversal when a pair is already overbought/oversold. But, I do my analysis every 4 hours and in 4 hours can be very strong intraday trends to push the pair to overbought/oversold conditions.

The new version of Skydart is at the post #162

Let's try to test it and if any problem to try to improve it. Let's make 2 demo accounts. One of them with the standard settings of expert and the other with different inputs from us (in order to improve it).

If you are interested I'll setup now 2 demo fresh accounts and send the password to you.

Regards,

Manu

login info

ok, I sent you the login for both demo account.

Kindly Regards,

Manu

optimal settings

The author of Waddah Attar Explosion is said to have favored settings of

Sensitivity 150; DeadZone 30; TrendPower 15; ExplosionPower 15.

Which currency pairs this favors I cannot say.

Glenn

winsteadglenn:
The author of Waddah Attar Explosion is said to have favored settings of

Sensitivity 150; DeadZone 30; TrendPower 15; ExplosionPower 15.

Which currency pairs this favors I cannot say.

Glenn

In the previous version (skydart V.1.0) I was testing sensitive 74, deadZonepip 41, usepower=true, explosionpower 3, trendpower 3. Some good trades archived in tf 15 and 30 min. euro-us.

Just my 2 cents.

I can not open SkyDar v.1.1 in Meta Trader 4,

Hi Everybody.

I can not open SkyDar v.1.1 in Meta Trader 4, anyone can help me??

Hello, can anybody tell me how to disable the alert of manual skydart v.4? Thanks before..

What is the indicator at the upper right

Hello!

I read that someone asked about the indi at the upper right corner with no reply.

Please explain what this is and how to read it.

Thanks in advance.

pjo

Reason: