Change MT4 timing to GMT time?

is it possible to change the timing of MT4, etc to GMT or other local time?

pls advise.

Hi,

I don't think so because the time is established by the broker's server.

You may go here and get a graph that will show your local time

http://www.oanda.com/channels/investor/fxmarkethours/

moneyline

InterbankFX.com has an expert to change the time on your charts. You can download it at http://www.interbankfx.com/~ben/advisors/yourtime.ex4

Hi,

I installed the indicator but it didn't work on MT4, why?

moneyline

It's an expert.

gtd141:
It's an expert.

Yep, tried that too and MT4 doesn't even recognize it.

moneyline

I downloaded it as well. Put it in /Indicators/experts folder, and, when MT4 loads, it deletes the file. It also does that sometimes with indicators.

Anyone with a solution?

Overlaying Indicators

Hi, programming gurus. I have a request that may prove profitable for everyone or at the least provide an outstanding indicator for trend reversals. Its something I discovered using Netdania's Finance Chart product. This product allows you to overlay one indicator on top of another. To be specific, I am interested in overlaying one MACD directly on top of another for display purposes. I've come across an interesting usage for this and for any one who would like to help out, I'll gladly share it. What I need in the MACD indicator is the visualization of the histogram as well as the 2 moving average lines. This will create an indicator with 2 histograms and 4 MA lines.

Any help is supremely appreciated. Thanks in advance! And happy trading.

-SFX

what is the primery indi ? macd ? klik it apply it at the indicator window . 2 what is the secondary indi ? tap the mouse and drag the secondary indi to the first indi window ,now the par ofthe indi appear choose the par and choose apply to previous indicator data and klik ok dothe same to all indi at the same ; previous indicator data ...

Hmmm. Thanks, Sniper, but I can't seem to get that to work. I don't get the option to apply to a previous indicator. In instantiating the indcators, I go to the insert indicator list and choose the indicator. Is there another way?

I downloaded the latest software, but that option still isn't coming up. It also isn't updating my charts. The latest I can see is Dec 1. Hate to be a pain. I'm not a trading newbie, but this software is confounding me. All I want to do is overlay the two indicators. Eek. I'll keep trying a few things. Thanks.

-SFX

P.S. My standard MACD does not have the two lines. Is there a link to an indicator WITH the two?

sure 1 nim let me see where it is .....

Reason: