Help Needed Making Perfect Trailing Stop EA - page 3

Sl & Tp & Ts

sbwent:
Thanks to everyone who helped out with the coding. The new trailing Stop expert has been completed and is working perfectly.

Features:

*** Modify trailing stop loss on all open trades on the current account

*** Modify trailing stop loss on all profiting open trades on the current account

*** Modify trailing stop loss on all trades on the attached chart

*** Modify trailing stop loss on all profiting trades on the attached chart

***Close all trades and take specified profit when entire account is in profit

I'd love to hear your feedback.

Steve

Steve,

Thank you for this EA. Is it possible for you to modify this to adapt to the following:

When the ProfitTarget > 0, the SL does not get deleted? I would still like to have a Trailing Stop while the price is increasingdecreasing incase there is a quick reversal, or any reversal at all for that matter, but still have a TP in place. I think this would be beneficial for everyone. What can be done?

Thanks.

Cool, seems to work like the e-trailing EA but was wondering two things,

1) With the ProfitTrailing set to false, what does it do with the loosing trades?

2) Can you add an option to check SL also?

I like the idea if not showing my SL on my trades but would like the EA to handle the stoploss as well.

Thanks

EDIT: Have you found it to not work on certain currencies? I've seen where Trailing Stop should have changed order bit did not. Any tips?

Edited post above

Closing at break even

I have had several trades closed at break even, instead of the profit dollars

Has thier been any update to this file

sbwent:
Thanks to everyone who helped out with the coding. The new trailing Stop expert has been completed and is working perfectly.

I have had several trades closed at break even, instead of the profit dollars

Has thier been any update to this file

Features:

*** Modify trailing stop loss on all profiting open trades on the current account

Steve

Trailing Stop with TP

Is there and EA that will act as a Trailing Stop but also watch for a set TP only if price starts to so against?

So, I place an order with Trailing Stop of 10 and TP of 10. Now the price moves +10 pips TS is triggered so SL is moved up to breakeven but don't close the trade yet at 10. If price continues to move another +5 (+15 total) SL is moving properly 1 pip at a time and now is at +5. If price starts to move against me and goes back down to +10 (TP price) then close the trade. So I've still hit my TP price but still had the option of price continuing with me for more profit due to Trailing Stop and still was able to protect the trade with SL moved up.

Thanks

"auto pilot" trailing stop based on fibonacci levels

hi i just want to ask if you know of any "auto pilot trailing stop based on fibonacci levels" script? there's a built-in trailing stop in metatrader but it's based on points (e.g. 15pts, 25pts...).

let's us say i bought at 161.89 and the price went up to 162.65, i want the trailing stop to go to the fib level of 38.2% which is at around 162.35.... when the price goes to 162.99 the trailing stop should go to fibonacci level 38.2% at around 162.58.

do you know of any script that does this? any advice, help or pointing me to the right direction is highly appreciated. thanks guys!

Hey Steve

Have you done any further development on this EA?

Cheers

Wayne

Nice code..Thanks for sharing.

Thanks

Nice Work

What time frame...

Hello, Sbwent.

Please, what is the time frame and pairs who it works?

Thank you.

OTE=sbwent;67956]Thanks to everyone who helped out with the coding. The new trailing Stop expert has been completed and is working perfectly.

Features:

Steve

Reason: