SkyDART - page 12

what's that on top right of the pic???

Template?

Could you please attach the new template and indicators folder.

Hi Guys and big thanks to THESOURCE

New version of my setup and document with new rules 13March2007

New Skydart_v4.zip - 19March2007

yellow line on cci indicator

What does the yellow line indicate, please? (other than 3 to 5 bars completed in that direction).

ty

Files:

For Woodies System

It indicates the 5th bar after the cci has crossed through the zero line. In Woodies system you should wait until it has reversed and the 6 bars is his test for this. If you look close you will see in your screen shot that even though the bars are very small there has been 5 before the yellow bar. There are many threads working with Woodies here if you would like to know more.

homestudy:
It indicates the 5th bar after the cci has crossed through the zero line. In Woodies system you should wait until it has reversed and the 6 bars is his test for this. If you look close you will see in your screen shot that even though the bars are very small there has been 5 before the yellow bar. There are many threads working with Woodies here if you would like to know more.

Thank you. Makes for a very conservative entry.

Hi

I'm away for one week.

Regards.

Hi,Skydart,

It's a very good system.Thank you for your share!

Ea

Hi all.

I think I am ready to start the EA. I've asked Sky to send me updated rules and indi's

If any of you have some testing data that you've used could you please post it. I just want to have a look at the general manual trading trades you've used to get an idea of the successful trades.

My ideas are the following.

MM will be user defined

The EA must have trading Hours.

I will make it for Mini and Standard accounts.

The big Q howering above me is whether the trade should be placed intra bar or at the open price of the next new bar - given that all entry rules are met.

Okay, let see if we can ride this baby to the bank

Reason: