Expert Advisor For Lock Profit To Move Stop Loss To Profit Point Not Breakeven Point

Hello All Forex Masters Here, Im Looking For Help from you all guys. Im Looking for EA which we can set our Take Profit & Stop Loss. After That When We Put Trade, When Trade Getting Profit in Some Pips Lets Say 500 Pips, The Stop Loss Will Move To 500 Pips Position. & Now what happen we previously can set How Many Pip It Will Trailing After This like from 500 pips. let say we set 10 pips. so now the SL will Lock at 500 Pips & when market go some more 10 pips the SL will continue Trailing until the market reverse & Trade close with profit. Please Be inform that i know about trailing stop ea which move SL to Breakeven Let say we set 500 Pips & when market reach Now the ea will move SL to Breakeven. So i looking for Not This EA but the EA which which i describe. Many Thanks For You Masters here.

I just hope someone will help but it is stardard reply - 

If you can't find what you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Freelance Service.

Simply you need Trailing and trailing start work from 500 pips but this story useless here go for the freelance section.

Reason: