XO_Method REVISED - page 41

Thanks to ValeoFX!

ValeoFX:
There is no such thing as a "stupid" question. You are only temporarily uninformed. So let me explain very briefly how to do that:

First put the RSi-Dots on. Then you take the RSi-2 and pull it across from the Custom Indicators File and drop it over the Dots. After that the RSi-4 and finally the RSi-8 and "wallah" it is there. The indicators are zipped in each individual Post where I described that particular TF.

Best wishes.

Thank you so much. You are a leader of mankind with your unfailing efforts to help others and I really do appreciate it. I will attempt this when I get home friom work as I am determined to at least get your system up and running. Trading since 1991 and can not remember a winning year. I am overdue, so says my bride! Thank you.

This morning's NON-entry on M5..........

This morning's signal on the M5-chart was a classic NON-entry on M5 and yet enough pips (remember this is one of the 8% of trades where you may have missed the trade that ran +50 pips)

However, IF you read carefully what I had written in the H1-post, you would have been able to trade this entry. I will explain in the next Post, but for now this is what the M5 looked like when the trade started running this morning.

Files:

ValeoFX thanks for these above guides. You are not pumping up the thread here, just being extremely helpful in clarifying nuances. Will add the most recent pics and descriptions to the pdf document.

The Hourly chart entry this morning..........

Just yesterday I discussed the use of the H1-chart as an entry with my friends Gerhard and Pieter. We looked at yesterday afternoon's entry which I have included in this morning's entry screen-print, and decided that this is the best way to enter trades that may otherwise run away from you when it breaks out on the M5-chart.

Yesterday's entry is marked with a Blue Triangle to the left of today's trade which is also marked with a Yellow-vertical line.

This morning's entry for +49 pips in my instance, is an example of what such an entry can mean to us.

Watch the XO giving away the entry this morning!!Secondly, the cross-over of the RSis happened 2 candles before already and finally the close of the 7:00 candle is above the Pivot. What more could we have asked for?

Let me know if there are any questions please.

Best wishes for many more pips to come.

Latest pdf - 15 pages, includes *exclusive* new info...

ValeoFX I have included a trade which you some commented on in detail which does not appear on this thread because the comments you made were so helpful I'm sure it would also benefit others...

(pdf attached - 15 pages now)

Files:

suk1000k:
ValeoFX I have included a trade which you some commented on in detail which does not appear on this thread because the comments you made were so helpful I'm sure it would also benefit others... (pdf attached - 15 pages now)

How can I ever thank you enough, Suk? Forever grateful.

Suk1000k, thanks a million for the PDF and your other input.

suk1000k:
ValeoFX I have included a trade which you some commented on in detail which does not appear on this thread because the comments you made were so helpful I'm sure it would also benefit others... (pdf attached - 15 pages now)

ValeoFX a new thread would be convenient but you and your ideas are the most important part.

How unique in the greedy forex biz to have people expressing respect for each other and talking about things more important than money.

ValeoFX:
How can I ever thank you enough, Suk? Forever grateful.

An alert would be great but Suk1000k's recommendation would be the ultimate!

suk1000k:
I wonder whether it would be possible to create an add-on/indicator on the XO 240 bars that indicated the price at which the XO would currently change color.

For example, the XO is now red (20th feb 10.47 GMT) and I would the indicator to display at far right side the price which would need to be hit and surpassed in order for the XO to turn green so I know that is the place where I would be more confident at going long rather than short.

Does that make any sense?

Would that be possible to do?

Thank you.

Poocher:
An alert would be great but Suk1000k's recommendation would be the ultimate!

For me not, I only need the alert.

Reason: