XO_Method REVISED - page 47

ValeoFX could you expand a little on

there should be a retrace at the close of this candle 92% of the time

thanks.

suk1000k:
ValeoFX could you expand a little on thanks.

Good morning Suk,

I have to go back into the Thread to find my exact Post where I have tabled my research to show that when the CCi-5 overheats, the direction changes immediately 92% of the time. If I am in the trade at the time that it happens, I usually wait for the next candle to show me whether the direction is still intact or not. If I am waiting for an ENTRY, I also wait for the next candle to close first before I take the entry and I will if the next candle is in the same direction.

What is very important though, is that once you are in the trade on the M5 and such an occurrence happens, you have the option to look at the H1 and H4 TFs to see if it warrants you staying in the trade and to sit out the imminent retrace. However, having said that, when it happens on the H4 chart, you have to look at the possibility that the trade may continue its course (like it did yesterday) and not get "spooked" - but be aware that it may not be for too long. Yesterday was a case in point where the market still fell by 56 pips before the retrace happened. These are usually very powerful signals.

I will update this Post once I have found the reference.

Best wishes.

Files:

We seem very close to the Entrex today on the H1 and two overheated RSI candles as well. I never guess tops and bottoms any more. But I wonder if we'll see a nice retrace today or not.

Thanks for your recent tutorial posts ValeoFX...they've helped me a lot.

suk1000k those pdf's are so nice!

Poocher:
Thanks for your recent tutorial posts ValeoFX...they've helped me a lot.

Most welcome, Poocher. I have not loaded today's picture yet, but will do so shortly.

Best wishes.

Files:

That would be a nice little yellow arrow.

Poocher:
That would be a nice little yellow arrow.

Just when I thought we had it "licked" the "problem child" proved me wrong. Sorry guys. We still have to wait for it to be sorted, but it is undoubtedly what we need.

Best wishes.

Reason: