Level Trading - page 3

Nice entry signal

Morning

Thank you for posting the chart. Would you please clarify whether the entry would have been a buy or sell, the one that you mentioned.

The reason I ask is because I am still learning how this works with the levels. And also how they line up when other indicators are in various positions.

Thank you.

leutzuro:
What indicator did you use now?

For how long did you try this LEVEL TRADING ?

I like trendline and i will like to test

hi,

i didn't use any indicator, as you can see we got a major support there so i place a buy order an whould see what will happen so far i'm up 10 pips , i use 30pips SL my target is near the next line or 50-60 pips.

guys as you can see we don't have help from the author of this system and we need to figure it up alone , so let look at the chart and place entry when we see it , this way we may get some basic rules how to use the channel line. and see how this system will work.

so nobody test this indicator for long time to tell us some trick?

400396:
hi guys. we got a nice entry signal on the CABLE.

I dont see where did you get nice entry

Also you applied both indicators on one chart or only one

The doc was hard to make heads/tails out of it. I had contacted the guy who was promoting it, he was offering a course to teach how to use it. I never pursued it since even from the web site I could not make heads or tails from the charts based upon the docs attached in this thread. If anyone knows how to use it, it would be much apprciated if you can post a chart with explanation here....

I agree someone could please post screens with explanation of this terrible lots of lines

Supports and Resistances

After years of researching, lol, I know how to trade with this indicator.

If we set up to draw the lines horizontally,

there are 6 simple patterns:

1. Double Tops: SHORT on the 2nd top

2. Triple Tops: SHORT on the 3rd top

3. Double Bottoms: LONG on the 2nd bottom

4. Triple Bottoms: LONG on the 3rd bottom

5. Support becomes Resistance: SHORT

6. Resistance becomes Support: LONG

I'll post more charts of these patterns. And then I'll show you how to trade diagonally too.

Support becomes Resistance

Excellent example of Support becomes Resistance. SHORT.

Resistance becomes Support

Resistance becomes Support. Go LONG.

After a while, you can spot these patterns.

Reason: